Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

There is no right to protest at work.

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, you’d say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired”

@markys if you don’t like football, don’t watch. Clearly the athletes are more evolved and engaged than you are. So go watch Nascar, or whatever other bull ■■■■ activity that white Trumpists love.

Boycotting Fox News is Terrorism.

I didn’t say I was.

I said I was forced to watch a protest when I am paying for entertainment.

Instead of that, I choose NOT to pay for their entertainment until I get ONLY that which I am paying for.

David Hogg is NEVER forced to watch Laura Ingraham but he wants to make sure no one else can.

M

and I am entertained when they kneel.

so if Ingraham losses her TV show she will never speak again in her life?

Err, if you DO NOT like what Laura Ingraham says you are NOT forced to watch her.

Trump is saying he does not like what the NFL players say at that moment so he is NOT going to watch them and he urges others who feel the same way also not to watch them.

Hogg is NOT saying “I don’t like what Laura Ingraham says so I will NOT watch her and I urge you not to watch her!”

He is INSTEAD trying to make sure that NO ONE gets to watch her - even if they want to.

THAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE.

M

Then FEEL FREE to watch them.

M

He’ll have to go sit in the locker room with them while they are kneeling next year to do so.

People are going to kneel next year.

And you haven’t shown any evidence to the contrary. We seem to be at an impasse, evidence-wise. But I’ll stand on basic economic principles.

Errr, if you do not like Fox News, then by all means DO NOT WATCH them.

That is a FAR CRY, however, from trying to make sure that NO ONE gets to choose to watch them.

Do you not GET THAT?

M

:joy:

No.

Hogg is using his platform to slit the throat of the Ingharam Angle.

Trump has tried to do the same with the NFL.

Hogg is far more likely to eliminate Ingharam.

Why?

More Americans love football and respect the right to protest than like bitchy, whiny, entitled losers like Ingraham.

Bye bye, old folks!

You aren’t forced to watch a protest. Does ANTIFA have a gun to your head forcing you to look at players and not the flag during the anthem?

Good grief.

1 Like

so boycott are terrorism?

You know, your act is really tiresome.

Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a neanderthal and a racist.

You are just not worth bothering with.

BYE!!

M

As long as my cable provider, or companies that advertise on Treason TV, aka Fox, then I have leverage and I will use it.

Sorry if you don’t like it.

Maybe pick a better political platform that is not based on hate and authoritarianism.

I understand that old people are afraid of change, but you should give it a try.

You make the claim it’s up to you to support it and you never have.

Trump is ALSO saying the players should be FIRED for what they are doing at that moment.