Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

She can still speak no one is talking away her right to speak.

Looks you you misfired on the quote there bud.

Good. Let’s shut the witch up. Let her hang with sexual predator O’Reilly. America would be better off with her marginalized. Why? Because she is an agent of hate.

AGAIN, are you afraid of her speech?

Can’t refute it?

When did the left become champions of the same tactic used by despots the world over?

The answer to speech you do not like is MORE speech that refutes the speech you do not like. It is un-American - despotic - to call for ending speech.

M

Boycotting Fox News = Terrorism
Boycotting NFL = Proud American!

The left is threatening to lock her up in Prison?

Nobody is afraid of her bull ■■■■■ We just know that we have avenues to shut her ■■■■ down. ■■■■ her and her agenda of hate. Crush her.

All assumptions on your part absent any facts.

If you can show their ad revenue is down for her show do so.

But Isn’t that exactly what you are doing here to David?

You called a teenager a Terrorist.

The purveyor of hate here is typing your posts.

You mean the same tactic used by Trump against the NFL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dip ■■■■ Donnie loves himself some despots. Bet you do too!

As to Ingraham - we’ll roll her advertisers and extinguish a channel of stupidity and hatred. You must be ikay with that, right? Making America better.

AGAIN, he has ever and only called for them NOT to speak during the national anthem.

I AGREE with him because I am paying them to play football when I go to the stadium - NOT to have their politics shoved in my face. I didn’t pay them for that and I don’t want them to spoil the day I am paying for.

They are free to speak and Trump is NOT saying they should have that right taken away.

NO ONE is forced to watch Laura Ingraham. You can always watch something else. I am FORCED to watch NFL players UNLESS I do not go to the game.

M

No…he didn’t say they should be fired for “protesting during working hours”.

He said they should be fired because they were un-American and “totally disrespecting our heritage”.

Stop trying to sugarcoat it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

No one is forcing you to watch football.

LOL you are not forced to watch NFL players.

By dong what exactly?

And AGAIN, he is not calling for them not to speak. He is calling for them to DO that which they are paid to do when they are paid to do it OR BE FIRED.

They are free to speak and both he and I will defend their right to speak - just NOT when we are paying them to do something entirely different.

Laura Ingraham is PAID to speak and Hogg wants to stop that. NFL players are PAID to give entertainment on that field - not controversy. If they do what they are PAID to do then we all have NO PROBLEM - Trump included. They are still free to speak when we are NOT paying them.

M