Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

That is rich coming from someone of your ideology. The left right now is wanting to drop the B in the LBGTQ+ acronym, and it’s split between people calling out biphobia and the rest. It really is entertaining to watch. :slight_smile:

GASP - does this mean Donald is an economic terrorist, or just a bully?

This kid thinks that he knows everything now that he’s supposedly a victim of a school shooting- which he wasn’t even there for (it was his little sister that was there). He’s just trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame, and has become the new face of the gun control advocates.

The left is showing their true colors. Let them show them. They’ll just self-destruct. It will have no effect on Conservatives whatsoever.

Yet there is evidence that demand has dropped. And you have no evidence that there has been no financial strain on FNC.

Yes, I think normally you are correct in the relation between ratings and money. But in some rare cases that relationship is strained as some major advertisers stay away from highly rated shows, effecting the bottom line. You acknowledge that happens, right?

He thinks he can control everyone, but I promise, Laura and Conservatives are stronger than this. It will take more than a little twat to bring her down. David Hogg is just a gnat.

No, there is no such evidence.

As long as their ratings stay high they’ll keep turning advertisers down and keep rolling in advertising dollars.

Oh, what it is like to stand back and reflect on highschool drama. This kid’s mind is still in highschool. I remember that. In the end, it doesn’t really matter. If reputation is all you have to destroy of a person, you’re going to have a bad time :wink:

*I remember when I was in highschool, a few years ago.

1 Like

I hate not being to edit posts. Oh well. David Hogg has the mind of a child, but he is technically an adult. So I guess I shouldn’t call him a kid. :confused:

Are you talking about Pantsuit Piper?

I believe he’s also received death threats. Him and Hannity both. Yet, they still have a large demographic that listens to them. I’m pretty sure Laura Ingram will survive this as well.

Donald Trump did NOT call for them to be silenced.

He is voicing his opposition to the TIME they choose to speak.

I agree with him in that I am paying for them to play FOOTBALL - not give me a speech. I would fire anyone who is forcing me to listen to their speech when I PAID them to play football.

I will ALWAYS defend their right to speak - just NOT for the time I am paying them to play football - and that includes the time we all respect the national anthem. I am not paying them to do that.

Hogg is literally trying to make sure she CANNOT do that which she is paid to do.

M

Advertisers did choose to stop advertising on Ingraham’s show, right?

If you say so. Replacement advertisers are not always just waiting in the wings to pay the same rate as what the other advertisers were paying.

Even shows with high ratings don’t have an endless supply of advertisers willing to pay the premium. Add in that advertisers prefer shows with no downside and Ingraham’s premium advertisers base can shrink further.

Are you as sickened by the president calling nfl players sons of bitches who should be fired? Or going after Bezos? Or complaining that libel laws aren’t strong enough? Or tweeting that flag burners should lose their citizenship or be thrown in jail?

I’m really not deflecting - I’m genuinely curious. You seem to be spending a lot of outrage calories on some kid trying to start a probably not very effective boycott that will go away in a day or two. Is he kinda hyperbolic and grating? Yeah. He’s 18. Does it really matter so much in the scheme of those (including Trump) who have genuine power and don’t seem to really respect the first amendment?

You keep missing the point.

I have NO PROBLEM with Hogg voicing his opposition to Ingraham any time, anywhere he wants to.

He is NOT trying to do that. He is instead just trying to silence her, instead.

M

Oh, dumb ass Laura Ingharam? A teenage is dissecting her. That says enough.

Her and her crappy views need not much else. Beat her down, raise awareness with her advertisers of her abject hatred of America, and I think we’ll do just fine.

So to be clear - ■■■■ Laura Ingraham and her platform of anti-Americanism.

Is he locking her up in jail? Ingraham doesn’t have a right to a TV show.

Horse ■■■■■ If he wasn’t trying to silence NFL players then what was this?

He called for a boycott, and actively encouraged NFL owners to fire kneeling players.

Calling for a boycott to make sure she cannot speak is EXACTLY silencing speech.

M

Good! Use the market to shut down her anti-American hate speech. Has no place in this country. ■■■■ the witch down. Crush her and make it readily clear why.