Leftist Bully David Hogg Once Again Threatens Ingraham's Sponsors with Boycott

Hogg is calling for her to be SILENCED - not for people not to listen to her. I urge you NOT to listen to the fools at CNN and MSNBC. It’s my opinion that they are both lying to you and deliberately hurting the nation. But I am NOT trying to make sure they cannot be on the air.

Hogg is trying to do that to Ingraham. That is economic terrorism, IMO.

M

Me too.

I am NOT paying them to do that. I don’t LIKE to pay for that. They are AT WORK. You do not get to do what you want at work, without the possibility that someone will want to fire you.

Now, since I cannot fire them I simply choose NOT to patronize them, but that is a FAR CRY from trying to make sure they cannot play or cannot speak. If you want to pay for them to be political FEEL FREE to go and pay for that.

Hogg is trying to make sure she cannot speak - even though she has millions of people who WANT her to speak.

M

Hogg is calling for responsible advertisers that do not condone the hatred that Laura Ingraham expresses nightly to withdraw their support of said hatred and vileness.

Advertisers understand this. They realize when their is massive push back by FAR more people than Laura’s ■■■■■■ show reaches, it is time to CUT her show.

Laura is a cancer on America. You know it. I know it. Advertisers are learning that.

End her show.

It is speculation on my part. Just like your speculation that ad revenue remains as before.

I base my speculation on commonly accepted laws of supply and demand.

But I AM paying them to do that. I think it is entertaining. Therefore what Trump is doing is the same thing Hogg is. He’s trying to shut down what I am entertained with because he doesn’t agree with it.

We shouldn’t have to persuade anyone that taking children from their parents and putting them in what amount to prisons, without any predetermined plan for reunification, is a monstrous thing to do. But that is the world the “both sides” folks helped to create.

Ingraham’s ignorant “summer camp” remarks do not deserve the dignity of a debate. It’s more nastiness and red meat for a conservative base that demands it in an ever purer form.

Yes she’s got no shortage of advertisers and a very secure job and she’s not going anywhere.

You and your leftwing cohorts have been trying to drive Her, Rush, Sean, Levin and others off the air with these boycotts for decades now and all you’ve managed to do is drive up their ratings and make them all insanely rich.

The brand of hate you folks are selling isn’t selling but by all means, keep it up, I’m sure the targets are laughing all the way to the bank.

Well this is completely unfounded and untrue. Congrats.

No.

He is NOT trying to shut down football. He is saying “I won’t watch them and If this ticks you off too, you shouldn’t watch them, either.”

For him to do what Hogg is doing, he would have to go to the SPONSORS of NFL football and urge THEM to stop sponsoring it or then threaten THEM with economic trouble for failing to do his bidding.

He isn’t doing anything REMOTELY like that.

If Hogg said, “I won’t watch her and If what she says ticks you off too, you shouldn’t watch her, either,” I would have NO PROBLEM with him. But he isn’t.

M

Trump isn’t trying to shut down the NFL or strip them of their advertisers by promoting boycotts against them.

I know he’s trying to get the players fired for kneeling. Something I pay to see them do

Emphasis your own

I cannot endorse your hyperbolic description. But that isn’t the point.

Again, you’re opinion on this isn’t shared by all, but AGAIN that isn’t the point.

The point is that if you DO NOT LIKE what Ingraham says the thing to do is to REFUTE what she says and more persuasively - NOT to make sure she cannot say things.

M

He’s not trying to get them fired.

He’s telling you they SHOULD be fired. He has that right.

If Hogg said, “Laura Ingraham SHOULD be fired for saying what she said” I would have no problem with that.

But he didn’t. He instead told her sponsors to FIRE her or else he would make sure they suffered.

If Trump called the NFL sponsors and threatened them if they did not get the players fired, he would be doing what Hogg did.

If Trump does that to NFL sponsors you let me know.

M

The President of the United States is the most influential person in the United States if not the world. It is absurd to suggest that when he says repeatably NFL players should be fired that he is not trying to get them fired.

Trying to stifle speech is anti-American. We PRIDE ourselves on being open to all voices. We have laws that protect that - more than most nations in the world.

Nothing says despotism more than censoring someone’s speech by any means. We are NOT a despotic nation but Hogg has a despotic bent.

M

Unless that voice is wanting to bring attention to the systemic misapplication of justice

He hasn’t’ got the ability to get any of them fired.

Something none of you can demonstrate to be true.

Do you even hear yourself?