Left-wing terrorist

Btw, do you have a link to this story? I would like to read the entire article. Thanks.

Come on now, you know he don’t. If he does it’s either coming from infowars or breitbart.

What do you consider a lib? Anyone that doesn’t bow down to your messiah a trump…is Covuto now considered a lib in your world?

I seriously would like to read it, I live in LA and didn’t hear of this rally, so I’m interested to find out the details.

Wrong. You created them.

Conan, do you have a link to this article?

A libs is someone who aren’t a true liberal. They are authoritarians by nature.

They oppose very fundamentals of what our BoR’s stand for.

Close Jamerican, very close. It was Michael Savage
https://michaelsavage.com/?p=16383

Savage Nation

So can I be labeled a lib though I’m a Reagan conservative? Is Covuto a lib?

I’m not around the partisan bend as far as you are, sorry. When I see a racist ■■■■ at a Nazi rally wearing a MAGA hat I don’t link that person to the Republican Party as a whole. You, on the other hand, can’t separate an ANTIFA thug from Democrats, which is your problem and your problem alone.

1 Like

I just read the article, no pictures, no locations, no names, no rally crowd size. Basically, just two quotes from anonymous people and the rest is just ranting by the author. Is this this the trollist ■■■■ you’re peddling Conan?

2 Likes

They are no different then if the KKK were marching to promote a similar revolution.

Antifa and fascists groups are two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Just as bad. :joy::rofl:

Could you imagine Savage talking about this on air?
He probably be foaming at the mouth.

1 Like

you can show a link with an elected member of the democratic party supporting ANTIFA and its agenda I am sure or it is just the conan hot air.

Allan

And the lurkers support you in emails, right?

Keith Ellison posed with the book Antifa:

Or maybe the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee is appointed, rather than voted on. either way, you cannot be viewed as much more of a representative of the Democratic Party, than the DNC.

Keith Ellison invites antifa to the party - NY Post

1 Like

Indeed they are.

Remember people. address the post not the poster. This thread just went from 100+ posts to 60 posts.

We have right wing nazis running maeth labs and extorting honest citizens with full support from the gop and the op wants to whine about a couple black people wrapping streamers around a may pole…

Must take alot if double think to justify that…