Lee Zeldin is assaulted on while campaigning

It wasn’t a deflection. The DA is a republican and a part of Zeldins campaign.

Seems like it isn’t just libs who “undercharge” right?

So what…first libs here said it was nothing…it was plastic. Then they claim he was grabbing the mic. Now it’s Trump fault.

Hypocrisy is the daily special on the Liberal Menu.

They live on it.

2 Likes

The thread was about the release of the perp without bail.

First conservatives blamed libs and our “soft on crime” stance. Then conservatives blamed libs for “undercharging”.

Now we find out it wasn’t a lib AT ALL. The decider was someone in ZELDINS CAMPAIGN

More likely than not the DA’s Office hasn’t been involved yet.

Charged by the Town Police, taken in front of a magistrate and kicked loose.

If the DA thinks more serious charges are warranted they’ll have to seek indictment from a grand jury.

1 Like

A twist on the story…

wow

we assign political motives to judges/judicial system after all

how
about
that

1 Like

If I was conspiratorial… it would almost seem that the DA working for the Zeldin campaign undercharged this to a non bail eligible offense so as to have a talking point on the campaign trail.

But I am not conspiratorial.

2 Likes

Chances are Garland would be hearing of the incident for the first time or “has no knowledge” of the attempted assault on a sitting Us Congressman if one were to ask him.

Indeed they do.

I’m talking about comments that libs on THIS forum made.

Oh wait…I’m wasting my time.

Have a nice life.

This is a dynamic story with events happening in real time, that we are responding to. You appear frustrated and cranky, probably because you’re not really following the story, don’t really care about the specifics, and just want to needle people. Anything beyond that—you seem to lose interest.

1 Like

I’m not the ones that made those ignorant comments that been made in this thread.

Hey, speaking of ignorance, here’s Zeldin blaming bail ■■■■■■■■ and Hochul for the guy being let go:

“I’ve long been calling for a repeal of cashless bail,” he said. “When Kathy Hochul was asked about this a few months ago, she said there’s no data to support it. Well, you need data, look at the press clippings. I mean, you can look at what happened last night. You can attack — you can try to stab a member of Congress, which is bad enough if you’re trying to stab anybody — and you can instantly be released on cashless bail.”

But that’s ■■■■■■■■■ This incident has nothing to do with bail. It wasn’t a bailable offense.

So Zeldin is falsely blaming the release of the man on bail reform and Kathy Hochul, when actually., the man was released because the DA, Sandra Doorley—WHO IS ON ZELDIN’S CAMPAIGN—chose to charge him with a non-bail eligible offense.

You realize that’s incredibly dishonest and crazy, right? It’s okay, though: you can just pivot to something like How does it feel libs or Libs getting a taste of their own medicine, even if it doesn’t really apply here.

2 Likes

You’re wasting your time deflecting from what libs had said right here in this thread.

1 Like

And let’s ignore reality and pretend that if AOC was campaigning like this, and something similar happened, and then the DA—who, hey, just happened to be a co-chair of AOC’s political campaign—made some weird decision about it that just—hey, coincidentally—fed directly into her campaign’s talking points, and then AOC went out and lied about it, the right wouldn’t build a bustling metropolis of half-assed conspiracy theories out of it within 2 hours.

1 Like

From Breitbart’s lips to the Justice Department’s ears:

You realize this occurred in Western New York State, not New York City, right?

Yes, the real issue here is mean ol’ liberals making conservative snowflakes cry. :cry:

Especially since it appears that you all ©️ got snookered by the good congressman and his DA/campaign worker friend.

1 Like

Liberals? where?