Lee Zeldin is assaulted on while campaigning

Ignorance of what?

I’m sure you can figure it out.

No. I can’t. The D.A. in question is a MAGA Trumper, Sandra Doorley, who is also a cochair of Zeldin’s campaign: Zeldin for New York

It seems they would be on the same page. She would have seen and known the circumstances. So what gives? Why wouldn’t she charge the guy with a violent felony when it was in her power to do so?

I don’t care who he/she is. That guy/woman ■■■■■■■ idiot.

He no doubt thought if was a plastic key chain.

It’s a weapon. He approached a sitting congressman running for governor.

He laid his hands on that congressman with a weapon in his hands.

So figure it out.

Zeldin’s campaign has been infiltrated by radical leftists.

2 Likes

Has this odd little detail been mentioned in the thread so far? I couldn’t find her name.

4 Likes

Good.

Libs here defended harsh treatment of so-called insurrectionist…and this guy actually approached a sitting congress and with a weapon and laid his hands on that very congressman.

Hypocrisy on the left knows no bounds.

3 Likes

Which one?

The GOP DA cochair of Zeldin’s campaign didn’t charge him with the strongest possible offense. Now, he’s been arrested and charged by the deep-state US attorneys office. This clearly demonstrates that the hypocrisy on the left knows no bounds.

2 Likes

Feds had too…but that doesn’t change the fact that you defended his release.

2 Likes

I did? When?

Making excesses.

If you had said…first I think they should have thrown the book at him but I do find this little tidbit interesting. But instead you went and found someone to blame. A MAGA Trumper no less.

1 Like

I didn’t make excuses—I never got that far. I just showed up here. You asked me a question and I gave you answer. I reported a weird detail, heretofore unmentioned in the thread for some reason, that the DA who consciously chose to undercharge the guy is also coincidentally a member of Zeldin’s campaign, an election denier, and a Republican. Her judgement may be right or wrong. But it seemed odd, given how the discussion has preceded (at least from what I’ve read so far). Now, the US Attorneys are charging him. Somehow, this chain of events reveals hypocrisy.

1 Like

You seem very emotionally invested in this.

Attempted assault with a deadly weapon seems like an entirely appropriate charge.

Ooo. Dual sovereignty charges.

Yep. Sure do.

Without looking it up I do believe there are Federal charges when it involves an attempted assassination of a political candidate or office holder.

It’s also worthy to note that the FBI has re-arrested this individual.

Pointing out libs hypocrisy isn’t emotional. Deflecting to hide one hypocrisy needs calling out…is that a problem for you?

No…you just attempted to deflect…hey look TRUMP!!!

1 Like