LeBron James says neither Cavs nor Warriors will go to the White House

It’s amazing who their heroes eventually turned out to be.

1 Like

Athletes have nothing to do with Trump’s many disasters.

Think back a little further.

OK, Marky, there’s a list and an abbreviated one at that.

LeBron does not appear to grasp that the entire WH exhibition is self promotion for the league.

Better the President spends his time with military achievers, than childhood game achievers.

I wouldn’t be so sure. This is Ovechkin’s year. The Russians have never been so accepted at the White House

3 Likes

lololol at self promoting for the league… the league is doing just fine without 45 butting in… and guess what all the NBA players stand for the anthem but the NBA gives them a voice about social injustice… and again they are doing just fine

Kuzzy and Ovi are going to high five Trump and scream mother russia!

2 Likes

Maybe he should start reading his daily security briefings, then.

Actually Wilt Chamberlain was the best.

Do you think that James, or the Warriors last year, just decided randomly to not refuse the traditional White House invitation? I’d put the odds of that at 10^40,000:1.

Do you think that the teams would have passed on an invitation from Obama, either Bush or Clinton? Maybe, just maybe, the “protest” is a **re**action.

I preferred Bill Russell as a big man because he was more of a team player imo and what the heck he was a Celtic. :grin:

Let’s Go Caps!
#RockTheRed

LOL!

1 Like

i want the Caps to win also… i seen Ovi play against the Sabres 2 years ago… he is an amazing athlete so that is one check mark off my bucket list

I go to a Caps game at least 3 to 4 times a year. I live 30 minutes from Capitol One Arena. I mostly go when they play Pittsburgh of course simply because I love seeing them beat the crap out of pretty boy crosby. The great 8 is a beast and honestly it’s his time to hoist up Lord Stanley’s Cup. This is the year

1 Like

I just showed my kids the MJ/Bird McDonald’s Horse commercials yesterday when I was explaining how awesome Bird was.

It’s just going to be too hard for the Washington Caps to get into town. :slight_smile:

Yeah, lets have Lieutenant Bone Spurs surround himself with some actual military. That’s patriotism for ya.

Larry Bird was the go to guy when down by one or two with 2 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

Yes… what will really get that little NBA thing on the map is a team spending an afternoon at the WH.