Alt-Right
Comey
Miranda rights to captured Terrorists
Noxious Tweets
Crowd Sizes
Hand Sizes.
Puerto Rico

1 Like

Why would you go visit a man who hates you because of your skin color?

Lebron James wants to protest and Trump is the divider?

That’s rich.

What does what a basketball player do have to do with Donald being a divider?

Where does the divide begin? It began with the protest.

What protest did LeBron engage in?

And no it didn’t.

“It’s typical of him, I’m not surprised,” he said at press conference in Cleveland ahead of Wednesday’s Game 3. “I know no matter who wins this series, no one wants the invite anyway. It won’t be Golden State or Cleveland going.”

Over paid, prima donna professional athletes acting petulant may be pathetic, but they are not a disaster.

Aren’t you in your 60s? You are probably the first person in their 60s i have ever heard say that. Bill russel? Oscar?

For someone who supposedly dislikes trump you certainly defend the ■■■■ out of him.

The nfl thing was a small contained event until the ■■■■■■■ decided to throw a truck of gasoline on it. And he continues to. He has shown his contempt for the athletes and I completely understanf why the Warriors and Cavs have already decided to tell him to go ■■■■ himself.

That’s one hell of a rewrite of history. Great job.

1. MJ was not my favorite but he was the best. My favorites were all Celtics.

Bill Russell, John Havlicheck, Sam Jones, KC Jones, Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, The Chief Parrish.

No Joanne they weren’t coming anyway. Their decision. 2 or 3 players, the owner, and the mascot sounds like.

They demanded he change the schedule to next week knowing full well he will be negotiating with North Korea.

A publicity stunt by the players imo.

Steph Curry also agreed with LeBron. And the Warriors are the ones up 2-0.

1 Like

LeBron was the one popping off.

As you have replied twice in this thread.

It began when NONE of the Philadelphia Eagles kneed during the playing of the National Anthem. And Donald stated that it was cancelled because of the protests to the National Anthem.

Donald made it divisive by ignoring what actually happened to the SuperBowl Champions during the regular season and the playoffs. And then had some egotistical display of faux-patriotism by having his staffers stand on the lawn and place their hands over their hearts.

To add…when Sandra Huckabee Sanders was asked about the fact that no Eagle kneeled during the National Anthem during the press briefing, she did her usual no-answer. Didn’t have the decency to respond correctly.

No Danny Ainge? He was the catalyst to a lot of the success of the Celtics in the 80’s.

I forgot about him. He was a scrappy really good player.

lol it is funny when Republicans call athletes spoiled millionaires while in the same breath defend 45

2 Likes