LeBron James says neither Cavs nor Warriors will go to the White House

True. That was Steph Curry. And Curry just confirmed the Warrrors won’t go this time either.

Their loss. I certainly don’t care.

1 Like

Loss? Hardly. They’re rich, famous and on TV all the time. They can get a tour of the WH if they want, like anyone else, and meeting Donald would be a chore not a pleasure.

LIBs point to this petulance as something of consequence. Its not. Ordinary Americans such as myself honestly don’t give a crap.

I wouldn’t call the Cult of Donald ordinary.

Team with Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson never scoring a point. You might want to hope for something infinitely more likely, like peace in the Middle East.

I’m predicting history will be very kind to Trump.

With the number of historians already criticizing him, your prediction isn’t likely to come true.

I clearly stated history, not radical LW historians in the present.

Still had several years of Jordan afterwards, so you missed out.

1 Like

As did I. Facts hurt, I know.

So help me understand exactly how history can judge a sitting President two years into his term? :confused:

Not surprising, I’m sure whoever wins the NHL series will say the same.

One disaster after another. :-1::-1::-1::-1:

Name all these “disasters” - one after the other - that have befallen the country under the Trump administration, so far.

The truth is he is hitting it out of the park on a regular basis, and keeping one promise after another, while doing it. If that is a disastrous presidency, give me MORE, MORE MORE.

M

In other words, masochism.

Still waiting for the is list of disasters, one after the other.

M

One of the Eagles players (unnamed according to what I read) said there were various reasons why many on the team didn’t want to go to the WH.
In other words, not just one thing, but many. He also said some of the players are conservatives, so it’s not a case of all liberal players refusing to attend.

Anyway, I agree with this tweet 100% by David French.

In addition, the Eagles have some of the best citizens in the NFL. The team has a strong contingent of faithful, humble Christians. He targeted them out of pure malice. Nothing more.

https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/1004009980520001537

1 Like

Oh Lordy!!

Pitting Owners against players.