Lead by example

There’s that addressing the poster and making things personal we just talked about.

This thread is about the sitting president’s failure to lead, not about Obama or how the left something something.

Wave that brush!

4 Likes

So remember, folks:

These are the same libs crying victim now that used to get bent out of shape over respecting the office of the O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica.

Always 8 years after ■■■■■■■■ on the office of the President. :wink:

1 Like

About three miles of brand new border wall has been built so far.
“Of those, roughly three miles have been constructed in areas where no barriers previously existed while the majority of miles replaced old, outdated designs with an enhanced system, according to US Customs and Border Protection, which oversees border wall construction.” - Link

2 Likes

Right…like I said demand others what libs won’t do themselves.

1 Like

Exactly! It is a humongous joke that Trump and some of his supporters think he has done anything on the promise to build the wall.

2 Likes

What’s yours?

1 Like

It’s why no one takes them seriously anymore. It’s long been exposed that all of their gripes are either flip-flop positions from the previous admin, or projections at other people.

Example of projections on the left:

2 Likes

Right, classic whataboutism.

Deflect to Obama.

Refuse to hold Trump to his own standard because

argggggg the left, argghhhhhh Obama

tenor (2)

1 Like

Trump has no standards…why do you think I voted for him?

Seems to work too by reaction of libs.

Sure he does. “Not being Obama” was the standard. As if anyone would forget. But now he’s being praised for acting like Obama.

The thread was about the president’s failure to lead by example.

ARGHHHHH OBAMA

tenor (2)

1 Like

The trolling won’t last. :wink:

The Fauci approved cure for hypocrisy.

No, the hypocrisy itself.

Three
Tres
Brand new miles of wall where none existed before.
Such hustle! What an accomplishment!
Did Mexico toss a pesos over to Trump in payment?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

No, the hypocrisy is the disease.

Why would he speak to any of those known Russian collusion liars?

Seriously why would he?

And if we really wanted to see what a waste of money it has been, we could always show the following…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/2019/11/01/25bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/sawing-trump-border-wall/2020/04/17/39df8926-8007-11ea-8de7-9fdff6d5d83e_story.html

I think the ROI on them approaching the border wall to then toss Pesos over, was not worth the effort. That is how weak and ineffective it has been.

:rofl:

1 Like

This might be an interesting point.

Are you suggesting that whataboutism is a symptom of the disease of hypocrisy?

I’d call it a massive failure, but those wearing MAGA hats love to call it the best success story of the last 300 years.

MAGA :us:

1 Like