Lead by example

Congrats on yet another fabrication.

1 Like

Whataboutism 2 posts in.

IF OBAMA DIDN’T DO IT, WHY SHOULD TRUMP?

What is the fabrication?

1 Like

And so far the new wall is costing about $20M per mile.
I will expect that this will be the first thing that Biden will cancel in January when he becomes POTUS.

1 Like

Right
funny how libs want us (Conservatives) to lead by example while they piss on everything and anything.

4 Likes

Trump was elected not to be like Obama, and you’re justifying him acting like Obama.

Hard times for Trump supporters, indeed.

2 Likes

Right
holding others to standard that libs refuse to hold themselves.

2 Likes

194 miles of border barrier have been constructed since January 2017, 3 miles of which have been erected in places where no barrier had existed. 3 whole miles! What a complete and utter joke.

Now tell us how I fabricated something again.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Just like I said earlier classic whataboutism.

Just wait until they get a Democrap back in the white house in 2024. They’ll be cheering on Trump 2.0 like they did with Obusha. :wink:

We don’t even have to hold Trump to anyone else’s standard but his own.

We have years and years of words he said about his predecessor and his opponents that set the standard that he does not follow.

Feel free to bring up years of Biden tweets if he wins so we can hold him to the standard that he set.

Add for the record, I’m going to hold to the standards that I have set and I’m not going to vote for either of them.

1 Like

You’ll© hold the next dem president even less accountable than your© last one. You© are creatures of habit that will likely even once again demand respect for the office that you© ■■■■ all over for 8 years prior. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s really interesting to see the moderator of a forum desperately tiptoe around forum violations to address the poster. It says a lot about the inability to hold trump to his own standards.

7 Likes

I didn’t respond to a poster, I kept my posts to addressing the general left. The one responding to me is going out of their way to be offended because they can’t refute the facts already presented.

Nice deflection though. :wink:

If you are really addressing the general left and not me personally you wouldn’t have had to play that asinine © game. You would have just said the left instead.

Anything to not talk about trump and to talk about someone else.

More of the same deflection. Can’t refute the facts. Pepperidge Farm Remembers. :wink:

What deflection? You and conan suggested that Trump should not be held accountable to the standard he set, and that he should not be expected to lead by example, because you believe “the left” something something, argle bargle, shake a hairbrush.

3 Likes

The one where you deflected the conversation to be all about you and not what I was talking about.

Let’s get back to it, shall we? Try refuting what I said instead of trying to prove how much of a victim you are. :wink:

Ahh, I see where you are confused.

The thread is about Trump’s failure to lead by example. The deflection was here:

and here

Arggg Obama and the left.

tenor (2)

Glad that could be cleared up.

3 Likes

So no, you’re incapable of refuting the facts.

Carry on then. :sunglasses: