Lead by example

How does the government or the president expect people to come together and be peaceful when clearly NONE OF THEM ARE LEADING BY EXAMPLE or veubf polite all I see is the DEMOCRATS did this and the Republicans did that a bunch of daycare kids run the government

1 Like

Trump will work with the dems if they let him. Their hate prevents it. They are not allowed to agree with him on anything

Welcome! :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Did Obama lead by example?

Oh…welcome to Hannity…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

When did D Trump last speak to N Pelosi during the COVID-19 pandemic?

1 Like

How the hell would I know? Believe it or not, I don’t have his phone records.

From all reports if one used a counting number then the answer would be incorrect. One would need to use a whole number to provide the correct answer.

1 Like

I agree. The problem I currently see is that it’s gone past a matter of being polite. Some government officials are making matters much worse than they actually are. A good example was the last impeachment attempt. One side didn’t even know why or single out their reasoning when they began the process.

The MSM is also stirring the pot and attempting to infuriate their listeners. They aren’t providing news anymore, they are peddling a political agenda.

Lastly, the President attacks back and he can be viciously direct…more so than I’ve ever witnessed from that office. Stir it all up…and you have a well calculated and purposefully planned division…and the whole reason for it goes back to what happened at the top levels of governmental departments during the previous administration. Their actions were illegal and it’s all coming to a head…and they’re protecting their butts.

Lol. If walking out on negotiations is working with them.

Trump will work with dems.

Lol.

Allan

1 Like

How did you like the last 3 trillion dollar bill the Pelosi libs passed? Did you approve?

What about the wall negotiations when trump walked out.

That will show them.

Allan

1 Like

187 miles built so far and still building. :laughing:

EDTA:

Slight correction, it’s been updated to 197 miles. :sweat_smile: :joy: :sweat_smile:

That’s not what I asked my friend? Did you approve of what they approved?

Yeah, it does suck when the other side won’t work with you on anything, and spends all their energy to make you a one term guy, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

How many miles are brand new and not replacement of existing barrier?

1 Like

They always want everyone to come together and be peaceful when they want to push an agenda. :man_shrugging:

They key is to be the person who gets left out of their stupid ideas.

Don’t know, don’t care.

If you buy a lot with a dilapidated old house on it, have it removed and build a new home do you have a new house?

“Lead by example.” That’s some irony for this ■■■■■■■ thread.

2 Likes

So no new wall has been built. Got it. Thanks!

2 Likes

He led by division and contempt for the other side.

4 Likes