Lead by example

No, I’m telling you it is the antidote for hypocrisy.

Didn’t you say you wanted to get back on topic?

Typing that a thousand more times won’t make it true.

The topic is Trump’s failure to lead. I’m glad to discuss that in a thread about it. So who wants to talk about that and not Obama or “the left” or random poster number 36 on an internet forum?

Did Mexico pay for those 3 miles?

1 Like

Right after the state of the Union speech would have been a great time to bring it up.

Denying it ten thousand more times doesn’t make the truth false.

DEMOCRATS did this and the Republicans did that a bunch of daycare kids run the government

This is what the thread is about. Leadership on either “side” can be put under the microscope. How about you post whatever gripes your ass about whichever side you choose while others do the same?

Any attempts to the contrary will be treated as derailment and subject to deletion.

It is really hard to say. But I would guess that it is a no!

1 Like

3 miles. All this hoo ha for 3 lousy miles.

Bet the Mexicans are shaking in their boots wondering when the next 3 miles will be built.

Allan

4 Likes

Trump is going to AZ today for a rally and to check out his wall (that Mexico didn’t pay for) as the state endures a record surge in COVID-19 cases.
Trump can’t be this ■■■■■■■ stupid, can he?

1 Like

There is absolutely no floor to just how stupid Trump can be.

My daily walk is longer than that. And that’s assuming that that three miles of “new wall” is in one place, which it probably isn’t.

2 Likes

Not everyone can be a world class expert in topics as widely varied as GDP forecasting and the physics of face masks.

8 Likes

Isn’t he supposed to hold a rally in AZ?

Yep.

So this is tonight?

What’s the capacity of that place?

It’s tonight at a MAGAchurch named Dream City Church. I’m not sure what the capacity is but it’s a non-profit church holding a political rally.

I give Trump credit for fixing the fence. Especially since it’s location had already been determined by somebody not Trump.

If he told us he was just going to add a few miles of new fence he would have gotten all the funding he needed. Of course promising a sea to sea fence helped get him elected.

It is happening right now. It is a “Students for Trump” event, and is not being billed as a rally anymore. After what happened in Tulsa, the campaign is saying it is just a small gathering of pro-Trump college students. It is hosted by Charlie Kirk and Ryan Fournier. So far, it is a pretty big snooze-fest. Gaetz is there. Grenell is on stage with him. Basically, no one is wearing masks, and it is the same cultists that follow Charlie Kirk around.

Darwin is about to take care of business.

https://twitter.com/djjudd/status/1275528493229465600?s=21

1 Like

Don’t hold me 100% to this, but I read yesterday somewhere it was about 3,000. I’m trying to find it right now.