Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

the words “brown” or “taking over” don’t appear.

try again

or from mars or vulcan. or atlantis

whats racist about it?

What demographic changes do you think she’s referring to?

If its not about Race what is she talking about, explain it to me.

Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

What Massive demographic change is destroying America.

dont try weasling out of the question by posing your own

what is she saying that is racist?

We have already explain why we think the Quotes are racist, its your turn to explain how they are not.

you keep forgetting that i have asked you to explain your position, that what she said is racist

what is so racist?

answee the question.

dont throw flak questions to hide.

just answer. if you know the answer so well it should be hammer worthy. hit me

Not happening. He just got new taps put on his shoes.

ok more weak cop out

of course

iv Already explain she is talking about the racial demographically changes in America with the influx of migration, which you have already claimed is wrong.

so again for the third time what demographic change is she talking about in the following quote

Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

you didnt explain squat dude

what is so racist about ingrahams comment?

She is saying the influx of immigrant (who are mostly from Latin America) is destroying the fabric of America.

i said nothing of the sort

demos are changing, so she says.

not racist

when you going yo explain what is racist about that?

What Demos are changing.

i didnt see “destroying” “fabric” “influx”…

Not weaseling out of anything. You asked for a quote. Here it is. Again.
“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,”

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

“From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

Why do you make it so difficult?

iv Explained why I think it is racist, I don’t need your consent or approval to think something is racist you are not the arbitrator of opinion.

You have said she is correct in what she is saying, but have yet to explain what demographic are changing and how that change id destroying the fabric of America.

so I’m wrong, Your right she didn’t say anything racist now because I’m stupid please explain for my small child size brain what the point of the following quotes are.

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,”

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

“From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

There is no point all he doing is saying “Not Racist” “I refuse to explain why”

Yeah. Probably.