Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

Her own brother slams her.

Holy cow. Laura Ingraham’s brother, Curtis, lashes out at his own sister and claims she’s a bigot.

“I think she’s a monster,” Curtis Ingraham said in the interview, which was published on Wednesday. “She’s very smart, she’s well-spoken, but her emotional heart is just kind of dead.”

“Our father was a Nazi sympathizer, racist, anti-Semite and homophobe,” Curtis Ingraham, who is gay, wrote alongside a video of his sister. “Like father like daughter?”

So Curtis believes that her political views have been shaped by their abusive, racist, homophobic, and anti-Semite father.

And it doesn’t stop there:

“My sister’s racist comments date back to her freshman days at Dartmouth when she would mock her black roommate by speaking jive with her friends. Shameful!,” he wrote on Twitter this month

This is the first I heard about the racism comments, I did know about how she outed a gay person on campus.

In a statement emailed to NBC News, Laura Ingraham said she was “shocked and saddened to learn of these false and hurtful online postings.” Despite their years long estrangement, she said, she does “miss him very much.”

I remember listening to Ingraham’s show back in the 2000s, when I was a pinhead conservative, and she mentioned that her brother was gay and that it was hard for her to accept his orientation. It looks like Ingraham still cannot grasp the fact that her brother likes guys.

so nothing we didnt know

I didn’t know about her father though. That explains a lot.

what behavior, specifically, does Laura exhibit that makes this true

these accusations from her gay brother. ahem

1 Like

"America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore" because of "demographic changes.

1 Like

…ok.

so can you answer my question?

Ask her “gay” brother.

yeah thats true enough. Makes more sense with her nazi salute as welll.

1 Like

read the title of your beloved narrative NBC article

somehow oddly left out of the O freaking P

So what?

The LEFT’s translation. through the lens of identity politics and hate

1 Like

She went all out with that salute. :rofl:

1 Like

How DARE you accuse her of being a Nazi!!!

2 Likes

i cant see whats going on there, but i am glad you reference the magnificent art of Rodin

may you always think of me when you see that

dont fret it’s a good thing. the rough front edge of transformative wisdom

if you think this is a Nazi salute you are truly lost

that didnt happen

but you have nothing else i understand. so run with that

Laura - you’re awesome. and a good adoptive mother of several international children.

1 Like

careful, your leg is tingling

3 Likes

oh my leg rages with tingles. maybe not as much as “journalist” (haha… gawd) chris matthews at the sound of obama speaking, but def a huge fan of the lovely Laura

have been for years

she’s an avid runner ya know

lol. do you really, honestly believe she is sig -heiling here?

is this really the bizarre caricature of Republicans and Laura fans you have created?