Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

like I said, one of the thing I liked about the Greatest Generation they were not scared to admit they are racist.

your attempts to put the argument back on me will fail.

you have not adequately explained anything in her statement that is remotely racist.

Iv explained three times why I think her statement is racist, I really don’t care if you think or agree with my opinion .

It’s not difficult at all.

There’s nothing in there derogatory about race.

sorry.

Your land of make believe does not match reality.

Oh I didn’t say you were stupid or have a child sized brain.

I am just asking where you see racist in all that.

You shouldn’t have to keep asking for my interpretation of her statement to answer that!

Where did I claim she was making derogatory statements about race?

I didn’t say you claimed that.

Where did Ingraham say anything about minorities not being welcome and to keep the country "majority white?

You said there’s nothing in there derogatory about race and that “Your land of make believe does not match reality.” so I think you did.

What exactly did you mean by “Your land of make believe does not match reality.”?

You shouldn’t have to keep asking for my interpretation of her statement to answer what is so “reprehensible”

Demographics. She referred to demographics shifting away from the America we know and love. She grew up in a majority white country. That’s slowly changing.

If you want to criticize my interpretation of her statement then you have to provide a logical alternative interpretation.

You have yet to do so.

You made a leap to what her personal experiences are.

they are irrelevant here.

You’re just twisting questions to avoid posting a real answer.

nope. you said she is reprehensible. I asked you how.

you refuse to answer.

Personal experience? The country has been majority white. That’s not personal experience. That’s a fact.

SHE IS A MONSTER. :japanese_ogre:

I answered. Many times. You have decided to provide no rebuttal to my answer. There’s nothing I can do to change that.

What she grew up in has nothing to do with what you quoted from her.

Why is she reprehensible?

how long till @party-free comes in and asks why am I still at it?

She referred to the America she knows and loves as changing so it does absolutely matter what she grew up with.