Laura Ingraham's Brother: She's a Monster

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,”

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

“From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

Please explain these quotes to me in away that doesn’t seem like she is scared of brown people.

see this is the problem with bastards like msnbc

first, people think they are newsworthy. they are not. they are nothing but leftist tabloid. they put crap in headlines just for the headline. pure crap

then people buy it. because, for some reason, prob because they are on the teevee

She said immigration causes demographic changes that aren’t desireable.

Reprehensible.

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,”

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

“From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

That is what she said in her own words.

quote please

History suggests otherwise.

Popcorn.

it is all very true

nothing in there racist

please explain how its not.

because there is nothing in that deragatory about race

why do you think it is racist?

hellloooo??

why is it racist???

Thank you to CJ for posting the quote which would have taken mere seconds for you to have obtained yourself and was included in the clip.

Reprehensible.

what a cop out

extremely disappointing

if you had a real answer you would have giddily slapped it up the side of my face and down the back of my ass

instead of a weak handoff to “CJ”

what demographic change has foisted upon the American people?

no no…

you need to answer what is so “racist” about this

and therefore reprehensible

dont run to msnbc. answer it yourself

See the thing I liked about my Grandpa was he was racist, but wasn’t scared to say “Hey I’m racist”

Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like,”

She is saying brown people are taking over America.

Wasn’t a handoff, just that he got to it before me. It was obviously the quote I was referring to.

That is the real answer. Her comment was reprehensible.

That’s the answer. Why do you find her comment acceptable?

anyone? how about you @reflechissez ? you like to drag race into things.

esp when they have nothing to do with race

She clearly isn’t talking about legal immigrants from Finland.