Latest news on NYC’s vaccine mandate

Precisely.

Is a vaccine for mumps required?

I know it may be required to get into a particular school, but I havent heard of anyone threatening people with job loss or failure to pay for medical insurance if someone doesnt have their vaccine for it, or even use a mumps vaccine as a job requirement. But, perhaps I am wrong and all those things are required.

1 Like

A mandate is a mandate.

What makes a mandate for a child different than a mandate for an adult?

What, precisely, does your post have to do with “. . . if instead we simply applied our judicial system’s protection of strict scrutiny to specific mandates, we wouldn’t have to say “hello again to completely preventable diseases.” Do you agree?” . . . and is what was being discussed?

JWK

Get rid of all vaccine mandates… we have a return of a lot of preventable disease.

Just as I expected! You are not going to get an answer which actually addresses your post. The object seems to be bait and switch, obfuscate, deflect, and disrupt any productive discussion regarding the NYC one-size-fits-all approach to the Covid outbreak.

JWK
The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Evidently not so.

Where have you seen someone terminated for failure to get a mumps vaccine?

So, now you decide to use another old, tired and stupid debating trick. Exaggerate your opponent’s position and then respond to your own stupid exaggeration.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD]

The thing that sparked this off was a reference to the Nuremburg code that got deleted because of Godwin.

So no… I was not Exaggerating that position.

We can bar children from school for not being vaccinated.

Why can we not bar adults from places for the same thing?

There’s no proof the mandates work. So, why do the dems love them so much?

It works at getting more people vaccinated.

You made that comment in regard to what I wrote HERE which had absolutely nothing to do with the “Nuremburg code”.

So yes! In response to what I wrote, you decided to use another old, tired and stupid debating trick. Exaggerate your opponent’s position and then respond to your own stupid exaggeration.

Why do you find in necessary to disrupt a productive discussion?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

The post I was responding to has been removed by a mod.

Now you are making stuff up. In response to what I wrote HERE, you wrote:

“Get rid of all vaccine mandates… we have a return of a lot of preventable disease”.

Stop making stuff up in such an important discussion.

JWK

That’s a large assumption. Most high-risk people got vaccinated for Covid without a mandate. Most parents would vaccinate their children without mandates as well. I got vaccinated, I am under no mandate.

Which of those vaccines are mandatory if the student in question already had and recovered from the target disease?

The initial response was to a post that has been removed by a mod.

I am not sure how many times I need to say it.

Yes. Yes they are.

Smallpox eradicated.

Allan