Larry Elder concede and suggest the election was rigged, before a single ballot was counted

Now we’re getting somewhere. Thanks.

It was developed before Elder’s run for Governor but that doesn’t change the intent.

News of postal workers getting caught and facing charges just proves that the California recall is rigged… or something.

The title of this thread should be edited for accuracy Mr. Elder has conceded nothing.

The intent of what? The ballot designers probably didn’t take into account the envelope.

It’s human error and should be corrected in the future… but to attribute this to some conspiracy to steal an election from Larry Elder… the guy whose candidacy tanked the recall effort… is kind of dumb.

1 Like

Braille might be more expensive to enact.

I have said that several times.

What is in question is the legitimacy of a grand conspiracy to steal an election.

The nature of why the holes exist in the first place can be easily explained.

It is a design flaw and should be corrected.

1 Like

And most vision-impaired people don’t know braille.

1 Like

And… are we all just ignoring that Elder is saying that if he loses people should open up the “ammo box”?

Did you know that a Republican has never actually lost an election? It’s true. They’ve always been cheated out of a win. It’s pretty wild stuff.

2 Likes

Who can afford ammo?

Despite the best efforts of the extreme liberal left to do exactly that…

The Woke left is the single greatest threat to our Constitution, our freedom and our Republic.

In California I sadly believe Gavin Newsom will still be the Governor tomorrow.

How sad for the people who haven’t evacuated that state. Democrats will celebrate despite having had to spend a massive amount of money to save a terrible governors job…

Newsom will probably think he got a mandate and will double down on stupid…Good honest decent middle class people will continue to leave California…realtors in Texas and Florida will thank the voters for missing a golden opportunity to change the once golden state for the better.

1 Like

Or… and now hear me out here… the GOP backing a right wing radio personality lunatic instead of someone who has more moderate positions more in line with the populous could have likely unseated Newsome.

1 Like

What do you think is the single greatest threat posed by the woke left?

You’re going to joke your way past this? Seriously, what do you make of the ammo comment?

But they know a hole means sign here?

Man, you are smarter than this.

Conservatives don’t need our help to do that :rofl:

Have you explained how Elder did statistical analysis on a non-existent vote count yet?

Are you sure about that?

I think he very successfully diverted the conversation away from what Elder actually SAID…that he did a statistical analysis on a vote that hadn’t been counted yet, and detected fraud.

On a vote that hadn’t been counted yet.

That question is too difficult to address for conservatives, so of course diversion is in order.

3 Likes