Larry Elder concede and suggest the election was rigged, before a single ballot was counted

What do you think of Elder detecting fraud via a statistical analysis on a vote that hasn’t been counted yet?

Here’s how stupid this outrage machine is…

I voted in CA last year and this year.

THE BALLOTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

So why now, are conservatives crying about the ballot “hole”?

Why does there need to be a grand conspiracy… isn’t the easier answer that Solid Blue California doesn’t like a conservative Republican to run its state? It’s not like CA is a swing state.

1 Like

Not a fan of Elder to begin with.

Why is it there?

What is the conspiracy?

That thousands of postal workers looked at a hole in the ballots to see who voted for Elder and threw them out.

Or

Solid blue California doesn’t want to replace a Democrat with a Trump Republican?

I have a CA ballot, I had one last year. You can’t see anything through that hole once it is sealed.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/status/1436108071886114822

…that it’s there and dumb ass excuses are being made for it being there. That should tell you something? Does it?

I just find it hard to believe that conservatives can be this stupid when it comes to alleged election fraud. Especially within CA, when CA is an extremely blue state

1 Like

Conservatives are listening to Hollywood now?

1 Like

It isn’t “the mouth” that I pay attention to. It’s what comes out of it, that may or may not get my attention?

Dude… I live in CA. I have a ballot. You can’t see ■■■■ through the hole once sealed.

Why are you doing this? This is California. “Lib Utopia”, right? Why don’t you believe that is crazy libs want to keep a crazy lib in office by voting for him?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: That is true!

Sure when it’s something you agree with… otherwise conservatives don’t listen to those elitist Hollywood libs. Right?

1 Like

Do you believe Newsom’s wife contacted her regarding Weinstein, to stop the allegations?

Where’d ya go? I can’t hear you anymore?

Did they? Or did they call Elders vote fraud allegations bogus?

Dude. No.

1 Like

Really? Because this looks like an admission that it could be seen of you don’t take care to place the ballot in the envelope in such a way that it can’t be.

from These Two Rumors Are Going Viral Ahead of California’s Recall Election - The New York Times

The ballot envelope’s design has been used for several election cycles, and civic design consultants recommended the holes for accessibility, added Mike Sanchez, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County registrar. He said voters could choose to put the ballot in the envelope in such a way that didn’t reveal any ballot marking at all through a hole.

Article from 2018 on ballot envelope design best practices showing the holes indicating where the signature goes

I can’t find it but she says she put out the actual screenshot of the email from her.