Laphonza Butler

Politics is good money.

2 Likes

I’ll bite on this one. Oz won the primary. Voters selected him to run against Gargamel.

Newsome could have selected anyone. He picked Oz’s counterpart so we could laugh at the hypocrisy.

5 Likes

So when’s it going to be considered racist/homophobic/misogynistic to hire someone because they’re black gay and female after announcing to the world that you planned to do just that?

4 Likes

Fair point.

Newsom was free to select anyone he wanted. That is his privilege. Time will tell if it’s a bad choice with voters.

From what I understand Butler is from California and relocated to Maryland for her job. So you cannot equate her directly with Oz but I get why this point is been pushed.

As I said before no matter who he selected cons would find something not to like.

Justifying your hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Hey at least it’s not Schiff right? :laughing:

It does not matter who would have been selected, any pick by Newsom would have been criticized here.

1 Like

Of course…do you think libs should be treated different?

2 Likes

Reel it in…and no I don’t think libs should be treated differently.

What an odd take

Than what are you bitching about?

The kitty claws are out full force….relax

I made a statement, don’t let it interrupt your fun

Whinier…

There was no whining, your just in one of your usual and boring internet though guys moods.

The democrat Governor in Kentucky has refused to answer if he would appoint a republican if McConnell is forced to step down. When it is the law in Kentucky that he would have to appoint a republican to replace a republican. I am sure that the democrat party is busy working on a plan to get around that law.

1 Like

Lib attorneys already have work around before it ink is dried.

1 Like

Not at all. @GWH made a great point and not one I can refute. So yes sure he should have selected a candidate that currently lives in California.

First thing I would check to see where she’s voting. :wink:

2 Likes

Libs sure has an opinion on this when Oz was running in PA. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Very true. It’s Calif’s problem.

Even if Newsome picked someone who didn’t present the optics issue he has allowed, the votes from that desk/chair/bidet will be exactly the same. (Even if he selected a straight white male lib.)

As far as I am concerned, all this is just angst for the sake of angst.

1 Like

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

2 Likes

Also- Newsome said he would not nominate anyone who said they’d run in the election in 2024, because he thought they’d have an unfair advantage. Lee plans to run. Of course, Ms. Butler xould always change her mind and decide to run after she is appointed.

1 Like