Laphonza Butler

Exactly… finding someone who isn’t a resident of the state to be a senator of the state. :joy::joy:

She checks the right protected classes boxes.

4 Likes

Thanks autocorrect.

hildawg ha ha

1 Like

It was all carpetbagger this and that when Senator Cerebral was running in PA. :wink:

5 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking… liberals should be losing their minds over this like they did for Oz!

3 Likes

Whoever was picked cons would be critical. Ultimately the people of CA will decide if Newsom made the right choice.

2 Likes

Correct.

Just thinking about this…random thoughts

1. it would be curious to see if senators who actually live in the states they represent (sadly too many end up residents if DC which is one of the dozens of reasons we need term limits)…anyway it would be interesting to see if this “appointment” gets any pushback…

2. I see we are getting predictable foolishness from predictable libs…aren’t leftists the same people who claimed Dr Oz couldnt represent Pennsylvania because he was from New Jersey? (Which by the way is a helluva lot closer than Maryland to California!)

3 Likes

No they won’t. They have no say in this selection.

You are right but I meant Ultimately at some point she will be up for election and the people will decide. Hence the term ultimately.

If she decides to run for an election, to keep the seat, in the future.

Gotcha.

2 Likes

For #2 the same could be said of cons who are critical of this choice but were supportive of Oz.

Its politics mate what do you expect.

Not if he picked a Republican with a history of standing up to the deep state :joy::joy:

Or a Republican who was a part of the Hollywood elite

When has a democrat picked a republican for a replacement seat? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Politics pays. :wink:

3 Likes

Just laughing at YOU.

2 Likes

Whomever runs against her will be a racist, homophobic and misogynous.

4 Likes

Right. Exactly.