Laphonza Butler

You’re not black or female or gay. You don’t count. :wink:

6 Likes

Your answer lies within California law and the California constitution.

Story of my life….

2 Likes

Applying the evidence I’ve seen…ONLY…if you speak Spanish. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I was there a few weeks back in '82. I am officially announcing my candidacy.

I identify as black, lesbian and have a Hah-vad PhD in Queer Theory with a Master’s in CRT.

My pronouns are queen, tsk tsk and zuzu

6 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4: I’m in!

They will defend anything.

Questioning it makes you a racist, misogynistic, homophobe.

1 Like

3 Likes

Congratulations.

crenshaw say my name

THeY eXiSt!

What does the constitution say?

1 Like

cArBeTbAgGeRs GoOd!

2 Likes

You will be presumed to be a California resident for any taxable year in which you spend more than nine months in this state.

I suppose in the end it’s up to the people of California to react to the choice of someone from Maryland being appointed their senator. And let’s be honest…Californians have stood by and watched their beautiful state be destroyed by the nutjob left.

In general we the people need to start rejecting this “I will appoint someone because he is a she and of a certain ethnicity…” because that very pledge rejects the simple idea of qualification and competence…even before you get to ideology.

I’m sure she understands politics…does she know squat about California beyond “legalize abortion” and whatever other talking pints she is handed. Gavin newsom just appointed a person not because she is qualified but because of her skin color and gender from about as far from California as you can get to represent Californians…

I ll be shocked if there much pushback beyond this discussion.

1 Like

And Maryland? How?

Change it. Race is fluid. Non-binary and stuff.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what makes one “qualified” for the senate. However since this was a hand selection, Californians didn’t get to weigh in on her through the ballot box.

She will serve out the remainder of the term and if she decides she wants to keep the seat, she will run and we can judge her based on that.

Weigh

Oh. Y’all real mad.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Not at all. I’m laughing.

6 Likes