Kushner’s New Assignment: Great News for Border Wall Opponents

Ok. I guess you will not be happy then. I can accept that. I won’t be happy unless he gets a t least a C+. So we both have our measure for success.

Fair enough?

I will judge it this way.

A. 400 miles or more
B. 300 miles
C. 200 miles.
D. 100 miles
F. less than 100 miles.

Have you looked at your list Roxie?

The first item credits Trump for protecting Medicare. Every budge he has proposed has gutted Medicare.

The third item credits Trump for the 9/11 Responders Renewal… which Trump didn’t lift a finger to support while Republicans held it up until Jon Stewart shamed the Republicans into acting.

Having read that far I realized this list is no more than a set of blue pills. Can you offer something that can pass a sniff test?

4 Likes

Why not? CNN certainly won’t do it. Not a bad list eh?

I read the first three items. The first and third were nonsensical. So definitely a bad list.

Okay, I read two more. The fifth was the meeting with Kim Jung Un… who called Trump an idiot in.a speech yesterday and continues his bomb and missile tests. So unless you are willing to count total failures as successes this is absurd list.

Well when you think about it it does make sense to hire a North Dakota company to build 400 miles of border wall between North Dakota and Canada.
.WW, PHS

No problem. I found some items you will definitely like. :blush:

**African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New All Time Lows U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs **

US Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Wages increased 3.2 percent

** Record 157,005,000 Employed; 19th Record of Trump Era**

** Boom! America Created 224,000 Jobs in June!**

Best Economic Optimism in 16 years.

** 480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump’s election**

US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million.

** Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade.**

Agree on jobs, but why when this trend began under Obama did we hear nothing from cons except that labor force participation is more important. As soon as Trump came in the message changed.

Both Presidents deserve credit; this is not a unique Trump event.

1 Like

Does not matter, he will be leading the effort. He will be responsible for executive decisions.

Can you really not see this is nepotism at its most blatant?

I believe the labor force participation rate has remained stable. That’s why Republican Media gobblers don’t bleat about it anymore.

Wait? I thought it was just “finish the wall”? Now we are back to square one of “build the wall”? What gives? Did Kushner pick up a bag of pesos from Mexico? No matter how many miles of brand spanking new wall, aka bollard style steel fencing they manage to build if Mexico doesn’t overtly pay for it Trump isn’t keeping his campaign promise.

That won’t matter though to the Obese Donald camp followers, he has already taken credit for wall aka bollard style steel fencing that was in the works and being built before he was sworn in. His camp followers stand at his rallies and cheer him for those lies! They scream accolades and ask for more!

As soon as Obese Donald followed his bought and paid for trophy wife down from his aerie on June 16th, 2015 to toss his orange hair into the ring everything changed on the Right, what was up was then down. What they had condemned with Obama was now kosher with Trump.

WUDS spread across the land!

It declined through mid 2019. Trump supporters ignored it once Obama left DC.

1 Like

It’s the son in law of their messiah. Nothing can go wrong!

1 Like

What companies are they working for, being paid nearly 100k a month that are receiving millions of US tax dollars due to policies their father is advancing?

Be specific and provide citations please.

Wake me up when your boys lock Joe and Hunter Biden up. :joy::rofl:

But I’m enjoying the frothing.

2 Likes

So you have absolutely nothing to offer.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Wake me up when your boys frog march Trump out of the White House before his (first?) term is up.
But I’m enjoying the frothing.

Try to keep up.

Frothing outrage over the Bidens but completely ignoring Ivanka and Kushner… cool story, bro.

Wake me up when your boy Trump and Barr lock someone up. :rofl:

2 Likes

You have nothing so you go on a mindless unrelated rant.

Try sticking to something remotely resembling an apples to apples comparison if you think you actually have a point to make somewhere.

Trump corruption is cool. It’s alright, though, history will always remember Trump’s corruption because he will be one of 3 US presidents ever impeached. So much winning! :joy:

2 Likes