Kushner’s New Assignment: Great News for Border Wall Opponents

Trump corruption is cool. That’s the point.

1 Like

Demonstrate the corruption related to either Ivanka or Kushner. Be specific?

How exactly are they directly profiting from Trump’s policies?

They have similar conflicts of interest that Hunter Biden has, yet you’re only concerned about him. Gee, I wonder why that is…

2 Likes

Complete BS. Biden was profiting to the tune of almost a million a year directly due to his dad’s position as the Administration’s lead on Ukraine policy.

Oh yeah? Lock him up then. :joy::rofl:

Im sure Ivanka’s China trademarks or Kushner’s business dealings wirh ME figures have nothing to do with their official position or because of who their daddy is, right? :joy:

Partisan ethics are cool. Trump corruption is way cooler.

1 Like

Ivanka shut down her business for the duration of her father’s time in office.

If you can show where Kushner is profiting from his position do so with facts, not more mindless partisan rants and juvenile attempts at “gotchas”.

You’re doing the same thing. Except you’re against one… but not the other.that makes the frothing look silly.

If Biden or his son did something illegal, lock 'em up! I hope it goes better than your boy’s lock hillary up chants LOL

I’ll hold my breath. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

The only “frothing” here is your own and you can’t show where there’s anything improper with either Kushner or Ivanka’s working for the administration or that either has worked or benefited from deals because Trump is president.

Biden would have never been appointed to the board of Burisma if not for Joe’s position as the lead on Ukraine policy.

It was absolutely a conflict of interest from the start for Joe and his son was absolutely profiting from his dad’s position.

“Cadre has also drawn conflict-of-interest questions. It launched a fund to take advantage of large tax breaks by investing in downtrodden areas designated “Opportunity Zones”, a Trump administration program pushed by both Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. Also, this month the Guardian reported that Cadre had received $90m in foreign fundingfrom an opaque offshore vehicle since Kushner entered the White House.”

Opportunity zones were created many decades ago.

Your article also fails to state that any of these investments were made after Trump was elected to office.

Opportunity Zones were created under Trump…

Opportunity Zones (OZs) are defined as “economically-distressed communities where new investments, under certain conditions, may be eligible for preferential tax treatment.” First conceived in April of 2018, OZ plans are now in place for communities in all 50 states this year. How it works is that each state nominates blocks of low-income areas by census tract, which are then certified by the Secretary of the U.S. Treasury via his delegation of authority to the Internal Revenue Service.

Opportunity zones go back at least as far as the Bush 41 Administration.

If Kushner is benefiting take it up with the congress that passed the NYC OZ’s into existence.

They were created during Trump administration…here’s another source.

GWB established opporunity zones to help rebuild the gulf region. His father did the same with LA in the aftermath of the riots.

Oh, NOW you’re concerned about conflict of interest?

:rofl::joy:

This is a riot, If you believe that Biden has no business being on the board of a private company then why is it so difficult to believe that Ivanka and Kushner have no business being in the White House? It’s the exact same ■■■■■ How can you be concerned about conflict of interest about Biden but not about Ivanka and Kushner?

2 Likes

Gave you two links saying it was created in 2017/18…(one from the IRS) If you don’t believe those, there’s no point debating it… You won’t believe what doesn’t fit your position.

1 Like

I think this will be overshadowed by the 3 Stooges quality process that Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff ran.

Actual scholars will be aghast it happened as it did.

:three:

It might just be Right Wing political hypocrisy?

I have noticed an awful lot of that going around of late.

One would think the head of the CDC would be putting out a national Warning about that, but perhaps they are still trying to flush down what they had for supper?

1 Like

Perhaps the disbelieving Trump Fans will believe Donald Trump himself?

America is about getting ahead, about finding the best in ourselves and in each other.

President Donald J. Trump
A NEW PATH TO REVITALIZATION: Opportunity Zones represent a systematic approach to economic development in underserved communities.

The bipartisan Opportunity Zones Program was officially enacted as part of President Trump’s comprehensive tax reform plan via the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-expanding-entrepreneurial-opportunity-underserved-communities/

But then again, we must consider Trump Fans are who we are dealing with.

Perhaps it is different now, however, the research I last did (a lot) on the Opportunity Zones and how if they might have been performing as intended, it was obvious the design had potential to help communities that truly needed and still need help, but it was almost entirely benefitting the rich and powerful, in spades, including the Trump clan.

1 Like