Kushner’s New Assignment: Great News for Border Wall Opponents

It’s been achieved, but the Jews in America don’t love Israel enough.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1203527930086903809?s=21

None, and I’m 100% confident that most trump supporters won’t be able to answer these questions.

Yes. Neither party is consistent. Not even close.They support the decisions of their leaders. Both dems and republicans are guilty as hell. So why are we offended when the opposition party does exactly as we do? Any ideas?

Whiff. I hate to prove you wrong right out of the chute.

Yes. Neither party is consistent. Not even close. They support the decisions of their leaders. Both dems and republicans are guilty as hell. Trump supporters and Trump haters DO THE EXACT SAME FREAKING THING. So why are we offended when the opposition party does exactly as we do? Any ideas?

The contractor who had been hand picked by Trump because of frequent Fox News is unqualified, and as overseen by FailSonInLaw spells a big 10-FAIL.

Unfortunately DHS is putting the brakes on that and wants to review the contractor choice. Anybody saying “we have to wait and see” clearly knows a ■■■■ show when they see one but don’t want to have to deal with it right and is kicking the cab down the road. It’s like watching a child play with a loaded handgun and “lets wait and see what happens “.

3 Likes

Damn forgot the link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/north-dakota-company-that-trump-touted-gets-400-million-border-wall-contract/2019/12/02/9c661132-1568-11ea-bf81-ebe89f477d1e_story.html

Yikes. Nobody.

Allan

So all of this bickering is for naught. We have a standard of what should be done in a year. 450 to 500 miles has been pledged. Here’s my standard.

A. 400 miles or more
B. 300 miles
C. 200 miles.
D. 100 miles
F. less than 100 miles.

Nice try, but you didn’t answer the questions.

What qualifies Kushner to be paid to run this operation? What experience does he have other than than Trump being his father in law?

I don’t know what business decisions he has made in the past. My boss doesn’t have the first clue of how to make diabetes medicine. But he hires people who do. I’m guessing that is what Jared will be doing. We are all doing useless speculation right now. We’ll have a better idea in a few months. Then we will know. Why the hell are dems now suddenly worried that not enough wall will be built anyway?:thinking:

Except it is not the exact same thing.

Hunter Biden used his father being VP into a personally lucrative position.

Jared Kushner is being given responsibility by his father-in-law public positions he is failing at.

At least one of them shows initiative.

We’ll have a better idea in a few months. Then we will know. Why the hell are dems now suddenly worried that not enough wall will be built anyway?:thinking:

Legos are for poor kids.

You miss the point. I started this thread with praise for Donald Trump’s decision. I was hoping those of you who see me as a Never Trumper would be pleased to see my willingness to praise the President.

In his Middle East peace failure, Kushner deliberately avoided any expertise was was not sitting in Netanyahu’s cabinet with predictable results. Why would you think his approach would be different here; especially since he is dependent on Donald Trump, who despises all expertise.

Fair enough. In a few months we’ll be able to see a who ends up being correct.

I will judge it this way.

A. 400 miles or more
B. 300 miles
C. 200 miles.
D. 100 miles
F. less than 100 miles.

Nothing else matters. Fair enough?

No, because you have to put in a metric for cost. I know conservatives only care about government spending when Democrats hold the White House, but I care about it all the time and I am not willing to give Trump/Kushner a blank check.

Given that the net flow of illegal immigrants across the border has been roughly zero fo the past year, what would be a worthwhile cost per mile to put up a wall that will keep the net number of illegal immigrants constant?

MAGAPill. Good lord, just quote Trump himself.

1 Like