Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

Impeach 45!!! :grin:

In your dreams!

I usually donā€™t bring him up in response to objections made over Democrats, so your post really warranted it.

I think I love her.

Okay, Iā€™m sure!

I was undecided about her.

Until I learned how much she triggers, and I mean TRIGGERS, conservatives.

Now Iā€™m all in. Give me as much AOC news as you can deliver.

Fortunately, Fox is there to oblige.

Iā€™ll take Replies That Make No Sense for $2000, Alex.

Well speaking of the op to this thread, has anyone been watching the Trump q and a where he is talking about emergency powers to build the wall and eminent domain?

Cause you should

https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1081277661580836865?s=19

Still. Wrong topic. If you want to impact the topic, comment on the topic. That is my excellent advice to you.

Class, can anyone point out the irony in these two consecutive posts?

Iā€™ll take over used clichĆ©s for 1000, Alex.

I thought this was already considered, and its a no-go. We doing reruns this early in the year?

Keep in mind, Republicans think AOC is supposed to be embarrassed about this video, made while she was in college and long before any political aspirations, AND she kicks butt in the video.

Meanwhile, their recently retired standard bearer in the House and 2012 VP candidate took these pictures while trying to be the VP nominee:

A little self awareness wouldnā€™t kill some people.

2 Likes

Not reruns, the writers of this season never rewad the last couple season scriptā€¦they are still new

Yeah, thatā€™s beyond embarrassing, especially because it was supposed to be appealing.

But to be fair, we should compare college-to-college experiences.

So while AOC was dancing and having fun in college, Paul Ryanā€”a guy with basically no experience in the private sector, a guy whoā€™s spent his whole adult life in government work, a guy who went to college in large part because he got the benefits of federally funded social insuranceā€”was (I ā– ā– ā– ā–  you not, because he said it) dreaming of cutting healthcare benefits while drinking out of kegs.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s showing off some nice curves in that vid.

Yowza!

I mean, youā€™re wrong, but if your reasoning isnā€™t that it sucked because Jew Jew Abrams and Feminazi Kathy Kennedy are tanking the franchise for something something SJW thatā€™s fine.

Being reduced to drooling gibberish to own the libs!

Iā€™ll say that Last Jedi was brave if nothing else.

It had some great scenes and I admire that it was the first Star Wars movie that didnā€™t worship the Jedi (IMO I find both the Jedi and the Sith to be fundamentally flawed organizations for different reasons) but man it was a bit of a mess in terms of its story.

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā–  what they did to Kelly Marie Tran was disgusting

The cinematography was gorgeous. Both of kilos main fight sequence were absolutely beautiful.