Kooky Cortez.. Loves govt force, Not liberty

This makes no sense. Par for the course.

Aside from her 70% income tax idea, she is more naive than anything. The timeframe she gives for defossilization is unrealistic and her housing ideas are sort of extravagant. Her other ideas, like shutting down private prisons and abolishing mandatory arbitration, are very good. I’m interested in seeing what sort of objections those will get, especially around the arbitration and non-disclosure. Will they be any of the normal economistic ones that have ulterior motives or will they be nonsensical ones about bans on them being “intervention” in “the operation of the free market”?

Can you accept the rest?

Inside jokes need to make sense to at least two people.

Signed,
Trump Voter

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/1081266819611197447?s=19

Liberals are the one trained by fiction…yup

So Rush’s guest host today keeps referring to the video of Cortez doing a “table dance”. Is this what he’s talking about?

That is why we should not elect people with no real life experience. They live in a world of make believe.

1 Like

Does it matter?

This is exactly what he’s talking about.

You just don’t understand the quote. “Force” was wrapped in quotes, and that was done because the “force” arguments never coherently about force. So, no, “forcal” is unneeded.

Like Trump?

1 Like

Just curious.

Seems to me that focusing on the flaws of a freshman house rep loses perspective when ignoring the flaws of the most powerful man in the world.

LOL.

By “presidents,” maybe he means . . . Michael Sexton, who was president of Trump University.

Or he could be referring to Presidents Putin and Duterte.

What a ■■■■■■■ liar.

1 Like

Lol Everytime Rush’s guest host referred to Cortez’s college table dance, it was clear he was trying to impart the image of a half naked, drunken bar dance. Lol these guys crack me up!

It just doesn’t make any ■■■■■■■ sense. Carter, Obama, bill all have said they don’t talk to his father ass and neither does W. Who is left?

The fear in this thread hovers delightfully in the air. The smell of Trumpist fear sweat, the sound of biting nails and gnashing teeth, the shuffling of petrified feet. This…this is a symphony to me. Play, Trumpists! Play loud. And please don’t stop.

2 Likes

Said the Trump supporter! ! !

1 Like

What? Compared to who? For example, do you think Donald Trump has a lot of “real-life experience”? The guy inherited millions before he was 10. His entire existence has been swaddled in a gauzy, protective baby-blanket of legacy cash (which he’s still manage to ■■■■ up, repeatedly). I think the lady who worked as a bartender and can’t afford housing in DC probably has more “real-life experience” (at least as most of us have lived it) than the guy who–literally–has a gold toilet.

1 Like

Wrong topic. There are already about 9000, active Trump bashing threads in this forum. This is not one of them. Try to focus.