Kimberly Guilfoyle paid $60K for a less than 3 minute speech

Well, we know where some of the 250 million “STOP THE STEAL” money went. Is this not grift of the most blatant type ?

Bay Area Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a member of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riots, revealed earlier this week that former first lady of San Francisco Kimberly Guilfoyle was paid $60,000 for a two-minute, 46-second speech she gave prior to the violence.

She was basically paid that to introduce Don Jr. to the crowd.

So what?

4 Likes

If I’m going to get pissed about this, I’m going to have to get pissed at a whole lot of other people who get paid for the same thing.

Should I break it up by party like it appears I am supposed to be doing?

1 Like

Nothing, just “STOP THE STEAL” is nothing more than fleecing a bunch of suckers.

I know, I know - their money, their biz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s who is doing it, not that it is being done. That’s my take on it.

1 Like

You wouldn’t be pissed unless you contributed to “STOP THE STEAL”

democrats hate overly paid speeches now

4 Likes

Don’t know whether Democrats do or not but apparently , a few Trumpers aren’t too keen on it

Trump advisors are reportedly not happy that Guilfoyle, the former Fox News personality and current girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., was paid $346 a second.

“People in Trumpworld are sharing that clip,” New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN of the video of Lofgren revealing Guilfoyle’s compensation. “They are aghast that this is the amount of money that she got for a speech to introduce her boyfriend. They couldn’t really get over, I had one one former adviser say to me, essentially, these were folks who were raising money in small amounts from retirees, telling them this was going to some legal fight that didn’t really happen. And instead, Kimberly Guilfoyle is getting paid.”

1 Like

I didn’t. I don’t contribute to political parties or candidates as a rule except for one local candidate who I have given less than $100 to in the past 2 years.

Based on how y’all are hissing about this we are apparently supposed to be upset about it.

1 Like

big long quote no source wonder why

1 Like

I have no idea then why you decided that you’re supposed to be upset about it.

Source is in the OP, same article.

Hey ya know- it was 250 million bucks he bilked his supporters, not 250 K. He told all the MAGAs that the money was going to an “Official Election Defense Fund.” But hey there is no such fund. Ha ha! So yes keep on donating folks! Good cause…

2 Likes

Y’all keep poking with a stick expecting a reaction. What did you think we were going to extrapolate from that?

1 Like

oh sorry, my bad… that makes it…better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s “y’all”, heterosexuals ?

As for who’s actually upset about this, you’d do well to read the article - it’s Trump advisors.

I use that to avoid saying YOU and getting flagged for attacking the poster.

I also find the way you asked that pretty ■■■■■■ in your assumption.

1 Like

This is good. Maybe the proletariat will get mad and not vote MAGA again.

1 Like

Nah we are on to direct treason by MAGAlicious GOP congressmen. Keep up!