Kid on Time cover was not taken away from Mother

There has been one and only one issue with mainstream media for the last week or so. This was not a picture whose impact was supposed to show that Trump welcomed children to America.

I know. A lot of people are going very very concerned with this picture. They have certainly have a motive to be.

How warped can you get?

Why, it’s fake.

And that is why the issue is based on images and not rational argument. And now some are saying that the images don’t have to even be real.

Does he?

10c

I don’t waste my time speculating about the motivations of others. I approve of nearly everything he’s done. I ain’t gonna second guess anything that I approve of. You shouldn’t either.

Don’t confuse the liberal elites with the facts. They will start the name calling.

Who said they did?

Why did you use a color in that?

They don’t like fake news, even when its done with fake images?

Um, the OP?

Because they have the highest unemployment rate and no WP.

Yeah, the image was wrong.

How many hours should I waste thinking about it? When can I go back to caring about the real issue?

1 Like

Oh look!

Due to the power of the image, which appeared as critics from across the political spectrum attacked President Trump’s now-reversed policy of separating children from parents who are being detained for illegally entering the United States, TIME’s editors selected Moore’s photograph to create a photo illustration, including Trump, to make the July 2, 2018, cover of the magazine.

Not a “gaff” at all.

Do you know what the real issue is?

Do you deny the image is not powerful? It seems to have stirred millions, regardless of the actual story.

And I’m sure that there are/were zero kids crying as they were separated from a parent. All dry eyes!

Yeah, what difference does it make that there’s no truth to it.

He must be talking about the unaccompanied minors that came here alone, not the over 2500 children that were separated from their parents due to trump’s policy.

Again, gotta ask, where is the lie? Kid came across border, was stopped by immigration officer(s), searched, kid cried. Photo of crying kid was taken.

What is the lie?