Kid on Time cover was not taken away from Mother

Black people aren’t the only people that work unskilled jobs, nor are they the largest percentage of those that do work unskilled jobs. That would be … whites.

1 Like

Nothing. Take your Time capsule. Have a nap.

Trumpsters desperately want this photo to deflect from the very real news of over 2500 children being separated from their parents.

1 Like

Why is that?

You aren’t very good at building strawmen.

You do understand that the president has lost zero support from this and only the left is still obsessing? In a week this will disappear like Stormy and Russia did. Time to dig up another “scandal.”

It’s not 3k yet?

It’s a distraction from the IG hearings. They didn’t care about those kids until the report came out.

See, the problem is your interpretation. You want it to be about kind separation so you can say “gotcha fake news!” but all you have to go with is a picture and a caption that says nothing about separation.

I’m not sure what your point is other than to show that Trump and his supporters don’t care that these kids were separated from their families? I concede, your point stands!

It is fake news. You sound like Horowitz talking about bias.

Neither did you until a few days ago.

I wasn’t attempting to.

You asked “Why? What’s moral about taking unskilled labor jobs from young black men?”

I wondered why you would choose to pick the race that has the 2nd least amount of workers doing unskilled labor.

Oh really?

S 3036, introduces on July 7, 2018 [1].

IG report, released July 14, 2018.

1. https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3036

Kid crosses border with mother in America.

Kid cries as mother is searched.

Photo is taken.

I guess the real fake part is Trump being there. That didn’t happen. He couldn’t care less about going down to the border to see what is happening.

Libs catch the vapors June 16th.

Yeah really.

Mommy didn’t get taken. Propaganda works.

1 Like

Generally, some standard of ethics should require that iconic images should be true. Why not just use some child models to create your fake image?
How stirred will people be now that they know that is not a picture of what it was thought to be?
At the least, someone just lost a future Pulitzer.

Your evidence is? From what I have heard, many of these kids are accompanied by adults who are not their fathers, who use them as a ticket to enter the United States. But heck, it is difficult to distinguish between fake news these days and facts.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

Wait, did the photo show she was taken? Did not see that.

Do you see her mother?

“It doesn’t matter that it’s a lie! It expresses how I feel!”