Kid on Time cover was not taken away from Mother

Is it the number that bothers you?

Wait so you were for separating the kids- but now you’e changed to indefinitely imprisoning the kids in an adult facility with their parents? What changed your mind that that was the better option. Most conservatives here thought it was a fine idea.

The president doesn’t agree that it’s propaganda. That’s why he got off his ass and halfway fixed it when the heat got too high for him.

The policy, the numbers, the lack of any moral compass…sure the whole thing.

Did Time make any statements to this effect?

That’s his problem. I’m worried about you.

The image was the story. That is what put an end to this policy, not arguing that it was damaging to children or who was responsible for all this. If you are going to win then win on the facts. If Fox news gets a meaningless mistake out there there we have a ton of people out there just ready to identify it and say never to believe Fox on anything. Time magazine gets a pass?

Interesting that republicans dont have a problem with child abuse but have a problem with a magazine cover…

Why? What’s moral about taking unskilled labor jobs from young black men?

No source?

I have a problem with bad propaganda. If you’re going to do it, do it right.

Funny that you guys now have a problem with alternative facts…

The cover was self explanatory related to the issue. That cover was not saying "Here is an image of a randomly selected crying child and an image of Trump and this has nothing to do with anything. That concept doesnt’ stretch credulity, it does away with it.
Actually, what that cover says now is “We are Time Magazine, we don’t do our facts as long as the politics are right”.

I thought the idea of using military facilities was a pretty good idea. It never occurred to me to use it. If we have the space, then why not? It’s a win win.

You don’t have to be concerned. I know how to prioritize what’s important and what’s not. The image was wrong. I’m not gonna just throw my hands up and give up on the actual issue because of it. It does not absolve this administration and I’m not going to waste my time with it.

Kids have been “getting ripped” from their parents at the border for decades. Did you miss the poster-child photo of kids in cages used to pump up the issue when this “crisis” first broke – and the pic turned out to be from the Obama years?

And I’m for zero tolerance. A policy of “tolerating” lawbreaking is just anarchy.

It’s not just a matter of a few actors or one mistaken photo. This had been a concerted and deliberate effort to gin up the next “scandal” under the Trump administration, and unhinged lefties are getting led by the nostrils as a result of a despicable media.

Funny that you guys don’t have a problem with alternative facts.

Yes I do, I’m very concerned.

Can you point out in the issue where they state the girl on the cover was separated from her mother? The cover does not make such a statement. It says “Welcome to America”.

SMH. You people have lost all sense of rational discussion.