Kentucky storms

Because weather does what weather does. We don’t control it and we don’t cause it. They had a rare tornado in the Portland Vancouver area in September…” Meteorologists with the National Weather Service office in Portland surveyed the damage on Tuesday and rated the tornado an EF- 0 on the Enhanced Fujita Scale. The tornado stayed on the ground for about 3.9 miles and measured 240 yards wide at its largest extent.”. A Rare Tornado Touched Down Near Portland, Oregon, On Monday Night

You know what that proves…that some warm air and some cold air and some wind all got mixed together. Mother Nature can be a real bitch.

1 Like

I love how leftists immediately race to “Kentucky Senator Rand Paul is evil and it’s all climate change…” when they haven’t even found all the bodies or performed all the heroic rescues yet.

Sadly the “never let a good crisis go to waste” crowd never disappoints …

Send the Red Cross some money…www.redcross.org.

2 Likes

Global warming is surely causing asteroids to orbit closer and closer to Earth. :rofl:

This Is CNN…

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Also from 2013. They been that insane for a long time now. :wink:

La Nina winter. It’s going to 58 today and 65 tomorrow at the southern tip of Lake Michigan.

LaNinas always cause this crazy weather.

Do you really believe this? You sound like a PR spokesperson. Why would you defend Paul on such clear case of myopic hypocrisy? I don’t get it. Is it that even one contaminating molecule of legitimate criticism from derr libz is too much for your fragile worldview to bear?

I’m not standing with or against Paul, I’m just giving you the facts.

You should see what it’s doing up here. We have been colder than normal since Halloween. Today the expected high is -34 … 39 degrees below normal.

I love El Niños … maybe next winter. :neutral_face:

Where Samm. Your Northwest US right?

Fairbanks, AK

The NWS didn’t even start to record local tornado activity until 1944 so all this “recorded history” is relatively recent compared to the life span of humans who rarely live past a century.

All the sages of the extremely backward GW/CC radical religion is not even going to be around to prove what they preach. It’s definitely a gloom and doom religion and they don’t even offer their naive flock hope of eternal life, there is no heaven it’s all hell and damnation. Very sad :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

oh i know. good points! they basically depend on the uninformed and willingly brainwashed.

Twilight Biden embarrasses himself spouting idiot falsehoods they feed him, but he doesnt even realize so whatever. Lying unlikable condescending scold Psaki does the rest for the nitwits

1 Like

Well, no you aren’t. Paul voted against an emergency extension of FEMA funds. This was off budget. Never mind the fact he has vocally dissented at other times. Yet when it is his state, there he is with his grubby little hand out.

Can you point to a record where they were rare, and not to this severity near the peak of the last interglacial period?

So there has NEVER been a December tornado in the earths history in the Chicago metro area? How do they know that?

Key word there. We know nothing from the peak of the last interglacial period, or the one before that or the one before that.

lets see . . . . 200 divided by 1 million = .0002. So if you know someone who is 80 yrs old . . . 80 x 365 = 29,200 days. 29,200 x .0002 = 58 days. By golly all you have to do is know someone who is 80 yrs old and observ them for 58 days to know EVERYTHING about them.
Doctors have been doing it all wrong!

1 Like

How about we wait until we see if there is even legislation for this disaster, and see how he votes.
As it stands now, those critisizing him are comparing apples to a stone on the ground.

Yeah, that’s the way Ryan-stans will frame it, but the fact remains: Ryan voted against emergency supplemental funding for another state, but wasted no time requesting it for his own.