Kentucky storms

Please show his vote on the emergency supplemental funding for his state.
Please and thank you.

Can you show if Paul voted against their current budget?

There hasnā€™t been such a vote.

Look, I get it, you guys have been inured to shame for quite some time, no. Itā€™s okay.

2 Likes

So your comparing his not vote then to . . . . not having anything to vote on yet? Do you know if he voted for the current FEMA funding budget?

If you canā€™t see the hypocrisy in voting against aid for others, but asking for it for himself, I just canā€™t help you.

1 Like

Not sure what you are getting at. I was making the point that recorded history of weather in, what is today, NW Indiana doesnā€™t go back far enough to mean anything.

Already did previously.

Read up a few posts.

Allan

I try to stay out of the cult talk, remember when one of their own Michael Moore made a film last year questioning on how well renewables work as well as questioning some of the organizations benefiting from climate change funds yet doing little with it. He got roasted by the left and he as far left as you can go before reaching Mao.

1 Like

Biden speaking now in Kentucky. had to compare it to loosing his wife and daughter. Also had to make a global warming pitch and a Covid 19 pitch. And of course bragged how he has been directly involved in many disaster relief operations.

3 Likes

Paulā€™s vote is immaterial to the issue of Kentucky receiving FEMA funds. Bringing that up is no more pertinent to this disaster than Ted Kruz going to Cancun during the Texas ice storm was to that disaster. Just cheap political shots. You can do better.

1 Like

People of Kentucky were cheering Brandon.

https://polishnews.co.uk/biden-met-with-lets-go-brandon-jeers-in-kentucky/

1 Like

Considering that you didnā€™t make that assertion when you said December tornados are rare,

how is this a rebuttal? Was the word ā€œchicagoā€ hidden in between the words ā€œDecember tornados are rareā€? Or did Don Lemon tell you to say that?

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s because leftist remain silent when their losers in DC do the same thing.

Has it been more warmā€¦or have you gotten more of the Vancouver/Seattle weather. With all the severe rains.

December 6, 1951. Tom skilling has all the weather history data on the Chicago area.

No on both counts. Under La NiƱa conditions, it is colder and dryer here.

One last warm day for the year today, with 26mph sustained winds. Iā€™ll have repairs to do tomorrow. Thanks, global warming!

They are rare.

I showed it in the link.

That you wonā€™t accept that fact doesnā€™t change it.

Allan

Biden makes a visit to KY and promising support.

Thank you Brandon.

Wind gusts and tornadoes and snow, oh my! :rofl:

What a rowdy ass night. lol