Kentucky congressman disinvites AOC to visit coalminers (4-17-2019)

nothing is making barr look bad besides the pathetic media saying barr is making himself look bad

there weren’t even any conditions in his letter. he indicates there never were. invite, as made originally, still on.

so…

is he still “scared” of AOC?

this is one of the best examples of the cnn media crap narratives i’ve ever seen.

even worse is this idiot for yahoo news article in op. i would be surprised if this fool even has any journalist credentials

i hope you all learn from this

Comer needs to get off this rollercoaster.

1 Like

How many times do you need to be told the original invite was not the same after the new condition before you stop trying to defend what isn’t there?

He won’t admit it.

2 Likes

Of course not. That’s what’s behind the endless defense of empty semantics. You’d think on something that blatant they’d at least admit it and walk away.

there was no condition in the letter

thanks

Calling for an apology before coming is a condition whether you like it or not.

Allan

curious - why dont you pm these kinds of cheerleading, or side comments to fellow posters instead of in the thread? they dont have anything to do with the topic, just the poster.

this is all you do

ahem

where in the letter is this “condition”?

i’ll keep asking

none of you can show any kind of “condition” or “disinvite” of any kind

We showed you the evidence which you choose to ignore

Allan

that was the forth time i asked you to show where such a condition exists in his letter

you refuse to answer because you know there isnt any such condition and that it’s all media crap narrative and you swallowed it from a lefty “reporter” article cycled by “yahoo news” like a ham sandwich

Is it possible the tweet clarified his position in the letter? You can’t pretend the tweet did not occur.

what you think the tweet said is nothing like whats in the letter

can we agree there are no conditions, or “disinvites” in the letter?

As long as you will agree there is a condition in the tweet.

Maybe he wanted it both ways. Lol

Allan

that’s not realistic and frankly silly

there is no condition in the tweet because it refers to the letter, the underlying stance of his position and request, which has absolutely no conditions on the invite

I call for her to issue an apology is a condition.

You are not seeing that. Lol.

Allan

oh, he sees it.

1 Like

there is nothing to see because there is no condition in the letter.

However there was one in the tweet, which you will not admit.

But it is fact without a doubt.

Allan