Kenly NC Entire Police Force Quits

“We’ll there you go again”
- President Ronald Reagan

2 Likes

Obviously there is more going on with this small towns internal politics than we know.

Like what?

Who knows, but if I had to hazard a guess sounds like a conflict of personalities and work methods.

Its all sounds very dysfunctional and doubt just one person is at fault here.

2 Likes

Cause she was fired. Good workers tend not to be fired.

7 years earlier. She was chosen from 30 candidates so obviously her employment history since 2015 was satisfactory

It’s a misleading headline. The article quotes someone discussing her qualifications and that person said she held jobs with progressive responsibilities, as in held positions with increasingly more responsibilities. Nothing about being politically progressive.

It’s one of those Dog Whistles we hear so much about only this time used by the Democrats.

Wink…wink…nod…nod…

Don’t be such a snowflake.

Several years ago, the New York Times predicted the “end of snow” as part of their Global Warming scam.

Keep up with the times, my friend.

How many cops we talking in a town of 1,500? 6 counting the chief? :rofl:

That post has “racist” all over it. Too bad the poster cannot just admit it.

4 Likes

Talk about overstaffed, holy crap. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yet another snowflake. Be careful, somebidy might come along and call you a CRIT

We understand, for libs, being black gives special privileges.

Folks, just look at this thread. From the git-go, the color of that woman’s skin guided every leftist response.

If it weren’t for race, libs would have no hustle. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well that’s not true at all. Only mine, and the conservative critflake responses to my posts have mentioned race.

@conan, the duck meme please. :rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you… in fact, lemme spruce that up a bit for you. lol

4 Likes