KAVANAUGH: ‘My Family Has Been Destroyed’ Over Assault Allegations | Sean Hannity

You too, my friend.

Wow, you really need to ask? Their reputation is more important then anything and it’s now stained by uncorroborated allegations.

Are you for real? Character is everything

Kobe Bryant admit he sexual assaulted a woman and the dude is doing fine.

Yes children often carry trauma with them for years if not their entire lifetimes

allegedly false to be fair

Corroborated by multiple women.

Dude Bro Brett best stay inside the bubble. Sexual predators don’t do well outside of that.

Time for the Republicans to get in line, vote this good man in and poke the evil Dems in the eye.

The named supposed witnesses refute it, the accusers own friend refutes it, Kav’s calendar is real evidence unlike the evidence free presentation of the accuser. Not to mention the bat ■■■■ crazy leftist women that are running out of thier sad little lives to accuse Brett of everything under the sun.

To hell with the Dems. Reward Kav’s long-suffering lone stand against this file slanderous lie, confirm him. And if the GOP Senators don’t confirm him, to hell with them too. Goober Graham gets a pass on that since he said what every conservative wanted said.

I’m on the fence if he did it or not, but speaking only of his judgeship he has a good semi-moderate record.

There is ZERO evidence that he did anything to anyone.

None. Nada. Zip!

Ford was obviously telling the truth. And Ford had no motivation to lie, in fact tremendous counter-motivation to come forward, while Kavanaugh has immense motivation to lie.

Also this claim that Ford’s friend refute her claim is a typical right-wing lie: the friend didn’t refute it, her lawyer wrote only that she doesn’t recall the gathering. The friend, we learned, didn’t actually compose the statement, and apologized.

As for Kavanaugh’s friend, he doesn’t remember, he claims. He could easily be making a false statement, or he could actually not remember, because he’s admitted that he was a black-out drunk.
Overall Kavanaugh’s claims about refutation were weak at best, and actually misleading, if not dishonest.

No day, no evidence, no time, no place and no witnesses.

Sorry, a story is not evidence.

I banked that comment Keyser_Soze, since it will not survive long.

I happen to be sharpening broadheads and skinning knives tonight for hunting season.

I live in the real world.

Don’t mind him. He routinely twists what you say and then tries to use it against you. It’s his M.O. I called him out on it yesterday when he did it to me. Again.

2 Likes

That is pretty good!

Nah. They’re uncorroborated allegations. Just ignore them.

I’d say his reputation is more stained by his lying and participation with the Bush White House but that’s just me.

lol. ok thank you antifa

1 Like

indeed he does thanks

it’s the typical leftist spin and deflection method of avoiding relevant points and discourse.

they think it makes them look clever

and lots of persuasive elements that he didnt

thats a lot more than what she has. which is basically just a quivering voice and conviction

wonder if the spineless (aka “moderates”) will shake awake and realize this too

Armchair quarterbacking at its finest right there