KAVANAUGH: ‘My Family Has Been Destroyed’ Over Assault Allegations | Sean Hannity

When did I say the person was a criminal? completely average joes with no criminal record loose custody of their children every day never to see them again.

How do any of us know how his children will be affected to the years to come. Maybe they have nightmares that someone is going to hurt their father. Maybe the other children at school are bullying them now and calling their father names. If you have so much empathy for Ford who is a grown woman who did not bring the unproven assault on herself but she most certainly started this circus than you should have empathy for what his daughters are going through and will most certainly go through in the future.

2 Likes

Is this the new One and Only Thread?

whether he gets on court or not is not a measure of what his family has endured

no one will remember Kavanaugh exists in a year, so i’m sure his daughters will be fine.

now we are changing form destroyed to endured.

Is there? You seem unaware of any and none was presented at the hearing. I guess they just made it up.

Kavanaugh destroyed himself today during his testimony.

they could be destroyed by enduring so much

you mince words to keep from losing an argument

unless his wife is leaving him or his kid disowned him pretty sure his family is still intact and not destroyed,

thats just one way to destroy a family

1 Like

by defending himself?

1 Like

He didn’t come off well. It was really ugly.

thanks for your opinion

i wpuld love to see how well you hold up if the government was cross examining you over uncredible uncorroborated gang rape and attampted rape charges after weeks of death threats against your spouse and little girls

1 Like

I would love to see the same of yourself.

i dont know if i could be anywhere near as poised and reasonably impassioned as kav was

I would hope I wouldn’t act anywhere near how he acted today. It was really ugly.

we saw your programmed talking point opinion thanks

1 Like

And I’ve heard yours. Maybe you can think of something new to say. Or don’t. Whatever you say, it’s going to be hilarious.

hilarious is better than msnbc-stupid.

have a good night now.