KAVANAUGH: ‘My Family Has Been Destroyed’ Over Assault Allegations | Sean Hannity

:laughing:

You are funny. I like you.

:hugs:

Wiley my friend, it’s SOP around here especially for the poster you are replying to.

When in Rome…

Address the post, not the poster.

i addressed the manner in which the poster posts

i bet your reply will prove me right.

thanks

The last is obviously a false statement. A first-hand account told under oath is evidence.

What you mean to say is that without corroborating evidence, it’s generally not sufficient evidence to win a conviction in court.

Kavanaugh has demonstrably lied to the Senate, in previous confirmation hearings, and again yesterday. He lied yesterday, for example in his ridiculous offered explanations of the meaning of certain yearbook annotations. Kavanaugh lied when he stated that various people had written that the event, at least the party/gathering, hadn’t happened. Those people did not say that, only that they had no recollection of it. Which is hardly surprising.

His repeated lying should make any reasonable person question the truthfulness of his denial.

I strongly lean towards the camp that he didn’t do it.

She hasn’t given us nearly enough evidence that he was even at the same party, much less assaulted her.

It’s a weak story. I never say never but it seems to me like this is more of a hit job on Kav than anything else.

Your post exemplifies your habit of making this thread about the characteristics of posters rather than the topic. I attempted to stay on topic, but your admitted to no knowledge of it so I was ready to let it die.

How have they been destroyed? You pondered why someone was asking you, yet you keep suggesting they have been destroyed. If you can’t verbally state HOW, then it sounds a lot like made up nonsense.

they have been through an ordeal. his kids will now deal with other idiot lefty parents who tell their kids he’s a rapist

he will likely not be able to coach. or prob teach

who knows what effects this has in his wife and her career. her friendships. their marriage

you leftists are astounding in that you pretend the family has not been through or will continue to go through more inconceivable ordeal

but leftists dont care because they justify any means to stay in or get back political power

Meh. That’s politics and nothing new.

Ted Cruz’s children have to deal with the idiot righties who tell their kids their grandpa helped murder JKF.

1 Like

Oh, so you’re just making things up and speculation. Got it.

What’s with all the “you leftists” dribble? I simply asked what you define as “destroyed” and to give examples. Then you went and made assumptions about how I’ve viewed this whole situation and lumped me in with extremists and threw a partisan tantrum over it.

If you can find some Kavanaugh-related posts to lump me in with leftists, I’ll gladly eat my words-I think you’ll find my stance on Kavanaugh has been relatively simple…

Have hearings, let all sides be heard, then give him an up/down vote. My view is literally this simple.

If this is on anyone, it’s on Brett himself-he’s clearly no stranger to partisan politics as he showed during his time to speak during the hearing. He knows damned well how divided we are right now, and how rabid the partisanship is. He chose to subject his family to Trumpian politics, since this is how things are now in 2018.

He could have, at any time, pulled himself out of the running and not subjected his family to any of this, but he chose to stick it out and to fight back. That was HIS choice, so the consequences moving forward are on him.

And despite all of that, I stand firm-hearings have been held, all have had their say, now give the man the up/down vote that Huckabee-Sanders says all nominees get (except if your last name is Garland and you’re nominated by Obama).

i am not making up that theyve been through an ordeal

but i am human and have a soul and am not a brainwashed big media zombie. so i would think that. as would any thinking man

or woman

his conviction prevents him from giving up. good thing otherwise anytime someone decent like Kav is nominated all the dems have to do is wait for the first looney flake to make an accusation to cause them to give up to avoid putting their family through the grinder of the screeching leftist and media hate brigade.

sorry. hes not giving in to anti-american leftists horrified that it might get less easier to end their babies’ lives in the womb

his family’s ordeal is not his fault. it’s the deranged psycho militant “Alyssa Milano” left’s.

Sure. They’ve been through an ordeal.

Destroyed?

Hardly the same. He’s just being overly dramatic. His appeal was emotional and aimed not at the public but to a certain constituency.

You’re making up the ways their family was “destroyed” as a result of the ordeal, that Brett himself chose to put them through. He’s the patriarch of that family, and HIS desire to be a Supreme Court justice, in the most politically divided time in modern history, is why this is happening-his Trumpian reaction speaks to that.

I am also a human and have a soul and am not a brainwashed big media zombie. The difference is I’m not here regurgitating talking points in defense of EITHER side.

My stance on the issue is quite non-partisan. Hearings and a vote. I actually agree with former young law clerk Mitch McConnell-the politics of a pick is not the purview of the senate, and the politics of the pick are the prerogative of the president, and that they deserve hearings and and up/down vote.

Then the fall out and implications of his choosing to stay in consideration are squarely on his shoulders.

Garland is a good man, and a decent man. Gorsuch is a good and decent man. No accusations against either of them. WEird.

Then any consequences, other than actual direct harm to is family members, is a consequence of his choosing to stick around.

He could end this all if he wanted to. Very easily.

it’s not your place to decide what extent this ordeal has had on their lives

i love how the left just assumes they know the state of people’s minds and hearts.

i guess we should not be surprised. the brilliant left is all knowing

As a thinking man, I have every right to assess this for myself. Don’t tell me what I may and may not believe.

Your concern trolling is patently partisan and the snide remarks are exactly the point of his whining.

1 Like

Neither is it yours to baselessly speculate about what impact this ordeal MIGHT have on their lives going foward.

No one has to assume anything-we saw what was in his heart during his time to speak during the hearing.

And we also know that, despite claims this has destroyed his family, apparently that doesn’t matter as much-in his heart-as being a supreme court justice does. We see where his priorities are.

yeah actually you dont have the right to decide if this rips apart their family or not or to what extent

its not his fault that his family has suffered and will suffer.

what a joke

Why not? Just because he says it has such and such effect, I have to believe him implicitly? Of course not.

Judges are required to do this from time to time ironically.