Kavanaugh and Roberts are Liberal trojan horses

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: are you assuming the source is acceptable? I would.

The confirmation process is an entirely different animal than actually sitting on the Court.

:rofl::+1::wink: how many times has Ginsberg voted against the Democratics?

I’m not familiar with any SCOTUS cases to which the Democratic Party was a party.

Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

I’m not talking about Republican justices vs Democrat justices. I’m talking about judicial conservatives vs judicial liberals.
Some of the biggest court liberals have been Republicans- Warren, Brennan, Souter, Stevens, to name several of them.

Let me put it this way.

Let’s say that Donald Trump and the Republican party manage to get their ■■■■ together long enough to actually pass a law. Something along the lines of Wickard - with some far-reaching Commerce Clause justifications.

How do you think Ginsburg would hold, if it was challenged and came before the Court? How about Thomas?

Beach week.

No wall, no special prosecutor, sucking up to dictators, rising national debt, no Trumpcare, windmills causing cancer, and now we have a disappointing SCOTUS pick?

But hey, libs are triggered so GO TRUMP GO! :rofl:

How many times did Stevens or Roberts vote against the Republicans? There goes your argument.

Stevens?

Is that my argument?

Moths to a flame.

Stevens? Almost every decision- he was a hard core liberal. So was the Republican Blackmun.

It would depend on the goal of the law. If she liked what the law promised to accomplish, she would find a way to uphold it. If she didn’t like it, she would find a way to strike it down.

Thomas would vote it down if it depended on a bastardization of the Commerce Clause.

I think Thomas and Alito would have been a better example.

Nore should they be the SCOUS should be neutral

That’s not possible. Despite all claims to the contrary, they are human.

1 Like

Imagine that. Not partisan.

No, because the point was to show that they are ideologically driven, not partisan.

I read one that he didn’t.