Kavanaugh and Roberts are Liberal trojan horses

So are the parties and it all lines up. You are trying to make a distinction without a difference. Who do you think they vote for?

Since when are they “supposed” to be voting with the conservatives? I was under the impression that SCOTUS either upholds the Constitutionality of the laws or NOT. It’s not a RIGHT vs. LEFT thing.

It all lines up? Stevens, Kennedy’s and Roberts ideology lines up with the GOP’s ideology?

They’re not, but they do. On both sides.

I’ll address Stevens. Yes, until he went crazy. He was a moderate "conservative.

To quote some old dude…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You need to stop cackling and do your research.

Better example of what, ac?

Source it. I did mine.

It’s fascinating how in a “center right” country, as I often see proclaimed, the modern GOP can’t get anyone to go along with their ■■■■■■■ crazy ideas even when they hand pick the people judging them.

Sure you did. :wink:

You have a point. The surprises are almost always Republican appointees.
I gave a list if people who were thought to be judicial conservatives and turned out just the opposite - Warren. Brennan, Blackmun, Stevens, Souder, Roberts and now Kavanaugh. Kennedy and O’Connor to a lesser extent.
I can only think of one Democrat appointee who turned out to be fairly conservative- Byron White.
I think I know the reason for it, but I won’t get into that now.

I did.

Seeing conservatives who support Trump trolled like this is as good as it gets! lol

Conservative judges voting conservative.

Trump only cares about Kavanaugh going easy on him if anything to do with Trump comes before him.

Ultimately trump won’t care much about which way most decisions go, since Trump has no principles or ideology.

1 Like

There are FIVE actually:

Wilkinson v. Leland Inc., 2011
Schneider v. United States, 1997
Iowa v. Brunner, 2002
Texas v. MNR Brands LLC, 1999
Grey v. Beaumont, 2009

Maybe do your homework next time.

7 Likes

Or they’re just voting according to what they think is correct on each case.

I can see hardcore, far right republicans thinking that is liberal.

Just now on the internet.

There can only be one reason, the law is liberal, those so called conservatives never stood a chance