Kanye takes off the MAGA hat

Looks like the Nationalist Party just lost the black vote. /sarcasm

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!! -Kanye West

Guess you guys have to find someone else to bring us black folks into the MAGA fold.
I hear Stacey Dash isn’t doing anything. I mean that’s if she’s still palatable to this new nationalists based.

Well, at least there’s still Ben Carson…

Time to fire up those pyramid silos.

Wait…MICHELLE OBAMA a golddigger? Compared to the current FLOTUS? You have GOT to be kidding.

One of them would have had a career that didnt include taking off clothes had they not ot become mothers…the other is still married to the guy who apparently cheated on her multiple times.

When you put the right person with the right description, you will know who the golddigger actually is.

She ain’t messin wit no broke…

Would that make Laura Bush a golddigger by your rationale, because last time I checked, G Dub aint broke either.

Just say it, you know you do in private.

Flush twice, your posts are really starting to foul the place up.

2 Likes

Whoa!

10 char

I swear that some of these threads are like standing in on someone’s therapy session.

2 Likes

What’s sad is, you think this innuendo is funny.

We know you’re itchin’ to say it. You should check out the sites where you can actually say it and people will pat you on the back. It was be really affirming for you.

More please.

Cat fight!

It’s not a word I use or care for, in public or private. But if I wanted to use it, there’s nothing you could do to stop me.

And finally, it’s not my song and I didn’t write the lyrics.

Talk to ye.

It’s not my song or lyrics. Deal with it.

And I don’t use that word anyway.

Deal with that too.

It’s not my song or lyrics. Deal with it.

And I don’t use that word anyway. Who do you think I am, barack obama? larry wilmore? jesse jackson?

Deal with that too.

Oh, pshaw. You were whining in the old forum about not being able to use racial epithets like in the old days.

1 Like

Your post had not other than purpose than to have people “fill in the blank” and attribute that to President Obama. Period.