Kanye takes off the MAGA hat

Lol you find a list from 2016 that includes Omarosa and Kanye??

Thanks for the chuckles, Sneakers!

1 Like

:laughing:

Seconded. Between this and the Wohl stuff, this has turned a really bad day into a pleasant surprise of entertainment.

1 Like

This reminds me of Dave Chappelle’s Race draft skit.

yeezus on a pogo stick…

He classically bi-polar, not surprising at all. He was used as a prop.

2 Likes

When you first read about bread and circus it doesn’t prepare you for how delicious the bread is or how amazing the circus was.

2 Likes

I posted on Twiiter when he wore the milk bottle on SNL a few weeks back that he’d lost his damn mind. It seems like maybe he had!

1 Like

Now he can get back to making terrible music.

I’m starting to want a MAGA Viking Helmet, shaped like a big bullet with horns coming out of the side.

I recently saw a review on Amazon of a yodeling pickle.

The reviewer said something like their kid wanted a Bieber doll so they got this and so far hasn’t noticed the difference.

Well, yeah. He is.

You can’t post ■■■■ like that without sauce.

1 Like

Did you read your own link?

2 Likes

Thankfully you posted the yodeling pickle and not the tattooed twit.

No he did not. Which is why it’s so funny.

Well, that was a short trip from “Make America Great Again” to “Make Myself Smarter Again.”

3 Likes

Awww, he’s no longer Superman… poor guy. Coming down from mania is rough.

I never cared much about what kanye said or did, so this news comes as a “who cares” moment for me.

Gold Digger is an awesome song. Reminds me of michelle obama every time I hear it. Stronger is pretty good too.

Is kanye2020 back on now?? Or is he still a… wait, a second, I better not repeat about him all of the names liberals called him. I don’t want to get banned.

Fat donald cared, he cared so much, he gave this nutjob a 30 minute platform to spew his craziness to the whole world.

kanye didn’t say he doesn’t like trump anymore, or that he won’t wear the hat anymore, not in any report I’ve seen or heard.

No matter what the dishonest title of the OP says.