Kanye takes off the MAGA hat

Who said what now?

Once again, not my lyrics. Take it up with the warden.

And then to try to explain it away as “hey, those are not my lyrics” is abhorrent. What was posted is vile and leaves nothing to the imagination. The innuendo is blatant.

1 Like

I was looking for a song called barry and his beard to more aptly describe the obamas, but I couldn’t find one.

Maybe I’ll write it. Would you pay for such a song on your ipod?

But it is your post, with the sole purpose of attaching that word to Obama; there were countless other ways to convey the same message that somehow Michelle is a “gold-digger”. Own it.

1 Like

Man, I’m gonna tell you a story and you can believe it or not, but I promise it’s the truth.

I only ever heard the radio edit of that song for the entire chart life and probably about 2 years or so after it was released. In case you don’t know, or aren’t familiar with the radio edit, it says “She ain’t messin wit no broke, broke.” Now, my wife had bought the album and it sat on the shelf for a good long while until she asked me to add a bunch of music to her iTunes account, and I still was unaware of any other lyrics than the radio edit.

Fast forward to about 6 or 7 years ago, and I was putting together a Playlist of songs I like. I added that song and imagine my surprise when I heard the unedited version for the first time. It was an eye opener.

Now believe it or not, I don’t ■■■■■■■ care, but when I hear that song, and when I sing that song, the only lyrics I sing and think about are the radio edit.

Deal with it, or keep whining and simpering like a fool to protect your pedestal president. It doesn’t matter to me.

What’s your point? Now that you know and have the unedited version, you can sing along with it.

Red hat girls gone wild!