Just when you thought the Hillary email scandal was over. Not so fast

Nobody is getting prosecuted. This is a review for violations of State Department policy, not a legal investigation.

I have linked the actual letter to Grassley. The repercussions for receving a violation, or 3 infractions are -

Consistent with the referral policy, for individuals who were still employed with the Department at the time of adjudication, the Department referred all valid security violations or multiple infractions to the Bureau of Human Resources. In reviewing any violation of agency policy including policies regarding the appropriate handling of classified or sensitive information, the Department may consider a broad range of disciplinary or other administrative actions. These may include, depending upon the circumstances, counseling, reprimand, suspension, and/or separation.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2019-06-05%20State%20to%20CEG%20(Security%20Investigation%20Follow-Up).pdf

We’ll see. I guess we will need to wait until the investigation has concluded. Until then, we can declare this a no bellyaching zone.

This is it, I refuse to vote for her in 2020.

1 Like

Did you read my opening post?

Unlike the bellyaching from the Trump witch hunt side, I say take all the time you need to investigate the boogeymen. Better hope they are more competent than Gowdy.

DOJ, FBI, State…

Big swamp.

You mean to tell me you arent going to start a grassroots write in campaign for the Hilldawg?

1 Like

While we’re at it, lets make it a no boogeyman zone too. Fair enough?

Yeah, Biden’s closet is empty.

Last I checked I wasnt the one who started the thread.

So if she no longer works for the State department does that count as time served? :laughing:

/thread

1 Like

Since THIS time she’s definitely going to get locked up, I cannot find it in my heart to do so.

I mean, is there ANY chance she MIGHT get off and serve no jail time?

1 Like

Nope. This is it.

Congratulations! This time you are 100 percent correct. Note it. It may not happen again. :dizzy_face:

Yes.It is an HR matter. It is an investigation for violation of State Department policies, not a criminal investigation, so of course Hillary, or anyone else, would not be prosecuted.

Ooh, sa-wing and a miss.

This thread is about gold old Cankles herself, Hilldawg. If you got some skeletons you found in Plugs Biden’s closet, better click that “Start New Thread” and start typing away.

3 Likes

Trump/Pence 2020 - “What, you think your side’s so innocent?” :us:

6 Likes

Consider a favor and last dying wish of the wicked witch of Arkansas, or New York, or wherever the hell she lives now.

So maybe they will simply get named, shamed and fi-yad? And as you know, there is also a justice department investigation going on. They will be the final arbitrator over whether or not anything criminal occurred. Do the right thing Mr. Barr.