Just when you thought the Hillary email scandal was over. Not so fast

Uhm again. You whiffed.

You didn’t read my initial post did you? It’s covered there. Go back and try it again. See if you catch it this time. If not, I will help you. Cuz I’m very helpful. :wink:

Copypasta?

Lots of talking. Not a lot of arresting. Chop chop. Times a’wastin.

You guys and Comey should apologize to President Trump.

I disagree. Who do you think Hillary has paid off?

Her 1000$/H lawyers.

You’re getting out over your skis. We don’t even know their names or crimes yet. And the investigation has not concluded yet… More people will be accused. But I do agree that more than likely nobody will be held accountable. What I am interested in is what excuse they will use to not charge anyone. That should be fun. Don’t you agree?

So where does say that Hillary had been involved in any of the violations or infractions?

Comey should apologize to Clinton for giving Trump the Presidency.

And then he should probably apologize to the rest of us.

1 Like

I’m skeered.

I don’t think that she bribed anyone. I believe that the justice department was simply part of her team. It’s a simple as that.

Thanks Chris, you can keep it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Say what? Exposing people to the facts about Hillary cost her the election? God forbid! :dizzy_face:

The presidency? He and Strzok kept her out of jail!

1 Like

Ah, to be on the outside looking in at the dumpster fire that is Hillary/Trump.

Oh, wait…

It doesn’t mention anybody by name now does it? I’m sure they did all of the email security violations without her approval. She knew nothing. If that is the case, then she should robustly encourage their prosecution. Right?

You guys are wastin’ time. What’s taking you so long?

After all the bellyaching done even here about how much time Mueller wasted, this admin has had 2 years to root out all this evil going on. About how long from today should the other side wait until they start bellyaching about the new witch hunt?

What guys? All I did was to report a news story and as a bonus told you what to think about it.:sunglasses: I love being helpful that way.