Just when you thought the Hillary email scandal was over. Not so fast

It appears it’s still a thing… The State Department’s investigation has revealed 23 violations and multiple security incidents by Hillary and her minions. They have also announced that up to 15 people may be culpable. So what does this mean? Will anyone be brought to justice? Probably not. It would be very difficult to prosecute the henchmen while letting the queen bee off the hook. And as we know the United States does not prosecute High ranking officials. That would be barbaric. So, what will come of the state department investigation? Probably nothing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-department-identifies-23-violations-multiple-security-incidents-concerning-clinton-emails/ar-AAD1z9x?ocid=spartandhp

Hildawg and Sista Dolezal; the gifts that keep on giving.

Now it’s revealed that the witch negotiated an agreement with the FBI that prevented them from accessing any emails relative to the Clinton foundation? Now that’s some seriously spooky stuff. It’s like the FBI was her personal Po-leece force.

Lock Her Up!

Now it’s revealed that the witch negotiated an agreement with the FBI that prevented them from accessing any emails relative to the Clinton foundation?

What’s your opinion of this new development?

“OMG! Like I’m so sure!” Wrote top Clinton aide Humadawg.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lock her up?

1 Like

Lynch. Slick. Arizona. McCain?

and none of them will ever see the inside of a courtroom.

Thank you for your concern. We’ll take it under advisement.

Great post. About time to start draining the swamp at Foggy Bottom (really is a swamp).

Lock her up!!!

You’re making my entire week.

Anybody want a “I’m with her —>” T shirt cheap?

Contact Humadawg at BR549

She’s working for Junior

1 Like

You didn’t read my initial post did you? It’s covered there. Go back and try it again. See if you catch it this time. If not, I will help you. Cuz I’m very helpful.

You got her this time, definitely. For sure. 100%.

1 Like

I wouldn’t comment on a thread unless I read the OP and most if not all of the replies. I do my best to contribute to the dialog, and not come off as a troll.

I was offering my opinion regarding Hillary Clinton. If this isn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back, I don’t know what will be.

Agreed. It’s a two tiered justice system. One for the ruling class and another for the peasants. I call it government privilege. But maybe, just maybe we will get to hear the their names and what they did. That would be nice. Don’t you agree?

She got got in November 16. Trump took away the one thing she wanted more than Putin on a tiger map in a private dacha.

It has more to do with money then government privilege.

1 Like

Definitely got her.

1 Like