Just when you thought the Hillary email scandal was over. Not so fast

She lives rent free in the minds of some.

2 Likes

You didn’t read the letter.

Trump investigations: “WITCH HUNT! DEEP STATE! FLEECING THE TAXPAYER! MEAN AND UNFAIR! SEDITION!”

Clinton investigations: “FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!”

Hey now, dont forget we will get that big beautiful healthcare replacement if we give him another 4.

There are no cankles on the tiger map in the long, long, long Russian night…

Donald says his collective might not be satisfied with just 4 more.

#justjoking

You busted me! Oh the shame of it all! :joy:

It’s about whatever I decide to post. You guys make every post on this forum about Trump for 3 years and you want to play etiquette now? :rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

And we won’t be. But the silly supreme court might get in the way. :sleepy:

Where is the outcry from all the “conservatives” who were whining about Obama’s third term?

Don’t you think it would be a good idea to have even the most basic understanding of a topic before you start a thread on it?

If you had read the letter, you’d know that these people are almost certainly not going to be named, shamed or fired - nor will they be prosecuted.

This story isn’t what you were hoping it was.

That’s the spirit, Trump Nation! :orange_heart:

Why? It’s beneath me. That’s what I have you for. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There won’t be any 3rd term.

Are you sure? Mango Mussolini has spoken.

:stop_sign:

This entire thread is about Cankles. Bringing up Biden just ruins the mojo. :woozy_face:

I will explain. Conservative complain about liberals and liberals complain about conservatives. Any attempt to operate outside if this basic theory of physics will disrupt the space time continuum. Now it’s only a theory, but are you willing to risk it?

Only if you quote the right person. :wink:

Lock Her Up!!!