Just say no to Doc Fauci

Masks.

Sorry, I don’t understand. Moving on from what?

From the restrictions that Biden and Fauci want to keep in place until 2022. I’m hoping that more red states move on from this nonsense as their Covid numbers continue to fall rapidly.

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything about what restrictions might be in place in 2022. But if restrictions are in place, my guess is that they make sense.

I’m hoping the states evaluate their rapidly dropping Covid cases and act accordingly. I don’t think there is much actual data to suggest that that vaccinated people or previously infected people need masks. Science is data driven.

The data is equivocal. Vaccinated individuals might still be vectors. I’m not sure the science here is settled.

I have seen no data to suggest that vaccinated people or previously infected people need masks. Guesses don’t make sense. Data does.

They probably do not need a mask to be infected. But they still may be vectors. We might be wearing mask for a long time. And it might be to our collective health.

So? Does it have to be? The purpose of the lockdown was to keep the hospitals from being over whelmed. That is clearly not going to happen. It is time to let people be responsible for their own health again. Asses their own risk and act accordingly. Like we’re grown assed adults.

2 Likes

recommend masks

make them voluntary

1 Like

I’m not talking about lockdowns. I thought the subject was about wearing masks.

Bingo! Let people be responsible for their own health and safety again. The curve has not only flattened, it’s dropping like a rock.

1 Like

thats whats got them panicked

hence double masking. soon all the mutations will be front center news. there goes another couple years of masks

“i TrUst SCienTisTs”

1 Like

It’s all part of the picture. If somebody wants to risk not wearing a mask, the government needs to let him. His personal safety is his business. Not theirs.

“my body my choice” right out the window

My condolences.

2 Likes

Well, that’s cool. Hanging it up for now. Got to teach school kids tomorrow on the subject of reality.

Yep. States like Alabama and Indiana need to let people live again. There will never be zero risk. Freedom cannot be risk free. Impossible.

Yeah it’s amazing takes like this that I won’t ever listen to.

well some still appreciate liberty. at least what’s left of it